No announcement yet.

Ryan Bradley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's all about being relative, coach. If you really are a coach, I'm sure you realize there are different levels of basketball. Putting up decent numbers against players with less ability really doesn't prove anything.

I really don't get what your whole point is. I'm glad RB found a place to play b-ball and is doing well in it. But as a "coach" to come out of the box and start saying what you're saying kind of boggles the mind.

Were you Ryan's biddy coach or something?..
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by moshock
      Question, did Ryan B have any other D1 offers out of High School ?
      I don't think he did. At least, nothing major. It was reported that Florida State and UCLA were looking at him as a walkon candidate.

Comment

That girl is the only thing keeping him from returning to Florida?

Nah, it couldn't be the cost of living, or a significantly smaller amount of loonies and geezers, or the fact you can buy real estate here, or the fact you can insure said real estate here, or the fact that, hey, THE KID JUST MAYBE MIGHT LIKE WICHITA...
        Deep in the heart of couldn't give a crap about college basketball-land and I miss the SHOX.
        Students > Alumni
        If you EVER want to open your damn mouths about Selection Sunday, READ THIS FIRST: http://www.midmajority.com/p/1296
        The ONLY document that means ANYTHING: http://www.bbstate.com/schools/WICH/sheet

Comment

Re: Ryan Bradley

Originally posted by joe brown
          Bradley is starting to put some very nice numbers. 10.5 points, 7.4 reb. 1.2 blocks, 1.2 assists.
          Gee what do you think these solid yet unspectacular numbers would equate to in the Valley? WP could post similar numbers (which might not be a bad idea BTW).

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
            Originally posted by moshock
            Question, did Ryan B have any other D1 offers out of High School ?
            I don't think he did. At least, nothing major. It was reported that Florida State and UCLA were looking at him as a walkon candidate.
            From Goshockers.com's bio on him:

Visited Appalachian State, Texas A&M-Corpus Christi, Stetson, Furman, Albany, and was shown interest from UCLA.
            "You can observe a lot just by watching."
            -- Yogi Berra

Comment

This team is 100% weaker inside then last years team and they were bad very bad.
              If you truely believe that then....

A. You're an idiot.
              B. You're a moron
              C. You have no clue what you are talking about.
              D. All of the above.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
                This team is 100% weaker inside then last years team and they were bad very bad.
                If you truely believe that then....

A. You're an idiot.
                B. You're a moron
                C. You have no clue what you are talking about.
                D. All of the above.
                Oo, Oo, Oo... I know the answer!

"Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                -John Wooden

Comment

Who thinks Joe Brown is actually Steven Beard?

Comment

If JB thinks Kyle Wilson was a weak player, he's off his rocker. Phil went dead the 2nd half, but they fought under the basket all season. And Kyle was one of our best shooters last season. His 3 pointers were dead center net everytime, a thing of beauty.

And we are outrebounding our opponents this year, so I don't think we are too weak even though we lack height at the 4/5 spots. Evidently, Phil and Ramon box out and jump pretty well, huh. And Gris and PJ and JT get in there too.

I think we have only been outrebounded 1 game this season so far.

Comment

I think it's been 3 games, but still pretty impressive
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I saw Ryan play at Newman earlier this year and he was just as slow as ever. Not only foot speed but his reaction speed for a big man is not good.

I wish Ryan the best

Comment

Katie is the only thing that is keeping him in Wichita
                          Katie is a really nice VB player and a great representative of the university.

A number of basketball (and volleyball) players don't get a lot of playing time but give their best in practice and when asked to play in games. They are all representing us and I say "Thanks" (to Amanda Moore, Sarah Waldorf, Valeen Finney, Kaitlyn Anderson, Amanda Backes, Kristi Mouser, Tina Frick, Taylor Keys, Sarah McGee - I love her spirit, Haley Schrag, Lance Harris, Bret Michael, Brett Burley, etc.)
                          Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                          Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

He went 2-11, 0-1, 0-2 2 rebs 5 TO's against the school where I work. We are pretty good D-II
                            Unleash Brett Burley, let all tremble before him!!!

Comment

It's looking more and more like the WSU coaching staff new and old may have missed on a late bloomer. Bradley is starting to put some very nice numbers. 10.5 points, 7.4 reb. 1.2 blocks, 1.2 assists. He is 2 for 5 in 3's and maybe the biggest thing is 6' 10" 240 and not one player on the shocker 's is anywhere as strong as him. I talked to him after th last game and he said that the smaller quicker center/forward at D2 are harder to play then the bigger guys at D1. Like I said in my first post MT was trying to cover his a_ _ by letting Bradley go and Its starting to show that he was wrong.
                              lol

T

...8)

Comment

Working...
                              X