Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No one can say that the Shockers don't play anybody.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The TrueShock hoax is going to rival the Manti Teo hoax pretty soon and you all are falling for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Trueshock View Post
      You people are brutal and childish. It was another mistake OK!! Lighten up! I guess that i shouldn't expect college kids to act with much maturity. I wont waste time with you perfect people. You are behaving too much like K.U. fans. With jerks like you who needs K.U. You are not worth it ,and i am out ok here permantly.
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by Trueshock View Post
        You people are brutal and childish. It was another mistake OK!! Lighten up! I guess that i shouldn't expect college kids to act with much maturity. I wont waste time with you perfect people. You are behaving too much like K.U. fans. With jerks like you who needs K.U. You are not worth it ,and i am out ok here permantly.
        Well, I'm just going to take my dollies and go home!

Comment

Seriously though folks, everyone should likely lighten up a little; we never know the home/personal/proffessional/life circumstances of some people, so we are never sure of how much "good natured ribbing" some people can take (unless we do actually know these circumstances). We wouldn't want to be responsible for pushing anyone over the (l)edge.

Comment

that's a nice fish

Comment

Working...
            X