Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No one can say that the Shockers don't play anybody.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No one can say that the Shockers don't play anybody.

At present ,the Shockers have defeated 2 ranked teams this year . 1. Creighton (#17) , 2. Virginia Commonwealth (#19th) .
    VCU was not ranked when we beat them, but they have certainly proved to the pollsters that they are worthy opponents with their fine records as of late. That "you don't play anybody argument "is full of holes now and pretty much mute. So is the implication that colleges are inferior soley based on their size. They may be mid-major in the eyes of the BCS but they are definitely not as far as basketball is concerned.:smile-new:

P.S.- i edited this folks. I mistakenly said that we beat Old Miss before. Actually, it was Southern Mississippi at Intrust Arena.
    As luck would have it ,they have a good record too.
    Last edited by Trueshock; January 25, 2013, 11:41 PM. Reason: information mistake

We haven't played Ole Miss lol.
    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Ole Miss,sorry

Comment

Yes we have, at intrust arena

Comment

Ole miss? Mute?

Comment

Who wants to take the hard task of teaching @Trueshock that Ole Miss and Southern Miss are two different schools?
            "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
              We haven't played Ole Miss lol.
              Get out of here you hack!!! :)

Comment

This may eventually become the first "body of work" ban in ShockerNet history.

Comment

Originally posted by GoShockers89 View Post
                  This may eventually become the first "body of work" ban in ShockerNet history.
                  It's all about consistency. Can you bring it every single post, night in and night out. I know I can't. It takes hard work and preparation to build a resume worthy of the body of work ban

Comment

How about a plain ol' "swing and a MISS"

Comment

lol

Comment

Might be better news, the one we played leads CUSA & put up 100 plus tonight. The Shox can play defense.
                        Phi Alpha

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
                          Who wants to take the hard task of teaching @Trueshock that Ole Miss and Southern Miss are two different schools?
                          I tried teaching earlier today and it went badly. There is no hope there.

Comment

I think this just proves this guy is either a troll or not mentally competent.

Ole Miss = Southern Miss?

The act was funny at first and I occasionally get a chuckle at the sheer stupidness of what this character posted and his lack of basic understanding with the quote button, but at what point does it not become funny anymore? At what point, does it begin to get old?
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Or maybe an 8 year old kid.

Whoever he is, the time is coming--and soon--when this stops being entertaining.
                              "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Working...
                              X