Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No one can say that the Shockers don't play anybody.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone wait a second. Are we sure we beat an old miss?

When I googled "beat old miss" this is all I found: http://youtu.be/I6X6OJYbC1A?t=8s
    The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Old Southern Mississippi State
      "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

I remember back in the 70's there was an entertaining quote associated to individuals that presented with True's characteristics. It went something like "True is living proof that LSD is bad for your health."

With that said, we might need him on occassion during the off-season to take the edge off as we prepare for 2013-14.

Comment

Likely @Trueshock: is Dofo’s older brother; nothing but two big old…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
            Likely @Trueshock: is Dofo’s older brother; nothing but two big old…

She has two pregnant women in her shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
              Likely @Trueshock is Dofo’s older brother; nothing but two big old…

A) Just curious, what is the tensile strength of those straps
              B) That makes my back hurt
              c) mrffffggg laaggll gaaa ..... I said get off me I need air!

Comment

I never found Brick to be funny and wished they would have killed him off early in the movie. He added very little to what is one of the greatest comedies in the history of cinema.

I like the idea that Brick was a weatherman because I think weathermen are utterly useless and borderline retarded. But his comedy was too base and didn't flow well with the rest of what was going on. I know that was the point of his shtick, but it still never seemed funny to me. The funniest thing he said was "I read somewhere their periods attract bears." But the way he said it was so retarded it stopped my laughter. Brian Fantana's response though was hilarious; "Well, that's just great. You hear that, Ed? Bears. Now you're putting the whole station in jeopardy." Basically Brick's character was disruptive to me.

I think Trueshock is a better Brick Tamland.

T

...:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                  I never found Brick to be funny and wished they would have killed him off early in the movie. He added very little to what is one of the greatest comedies in the history of cinema.

I like the idea that Brick was a weatherman because I think weathermen are utterly useless and borderline retarded. But his comedy was too base and didn't flow well with the rest of what was going on. I know that was the point of his shtick, but it still never seemed funny to me. The funniest thing he said was "I read somewhere their periods attract bears." But the way he said it was so retarded it stopped my laughter. Brian Fantana's response though was hilarious; "Well, that's just great. You hear that, Ed? Bears. Now you're putting the whole station in jeopardy." Basically Brick's character was disruptive to me.

I think Trueshock is a better Brick Tamland.

T

I really hope this is sarcasm, or you have destroyed all credibility you have ever enjoyed! You take every word of this back!

Comment

Toilet store = Jos A Bank

Cold, Brick did have a few funny moments like discussing the weather in the "middle east" as he pointed to the Dakotas.

Comment

I will go so far as to say that if you think Brick Tamland's character as a whole was funny, you have an intelligence issue. How's that for laying it on the line?

"I ate your chocolate squirrel" *rolls eyes*

T

Comment

As Hillary Clinton would say, "what difference does it make?" Ole Miss, So. Miss, swing and miss, miss America, what's important is how we play from this point forward and make sure we never make that miss-take again.
                        "Two dribbles and a ham sandwich" ~ Gregg Marshall
                        Wichita State, a team long on grit, made everything it shot. ~ Normal, Ill. newspaper 2/19/13

Comment

Originally posted by Fredster View Post
                          As Hillary Clinton would say, "what difference does it make?" Ole Miss, So. Miss, swing and miss, miss America, what's important is how we play from this point forward and make sure we never make that miss-take again.
                          what she said was, "what difference does it make now?"...........meaning now that the election is over

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                            what she said was, "what difference does it make now?"...........meaning now that the election is over
                            What she really said was, "I screwed up and can't lay the blame on anyone else, so let's not pursue it"
                            "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                            ---------------------------------------
                            Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                            "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                            "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                              Mississippi State?
                              No, they're not old enough. Besides, they're part of the SEC -- unlike OLD Miss, which apparently is considered a mid-major.

Comment

And I would say that if you are engaging in a high-brow intelligence discussion of a decidedly low-brow movie, your intelligence is more pseudo than actual. And you're impossibly stuffy.

Comment

Working...
                                X