No announcement yet.

Redbirds @ Shockers game thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alright, Shox. Now if we come out blazing away in the 2nd half, we can put this one to bed early.

Please....
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
      Wonder if Carl Hall would have flopped when Carmichael was backing him down, if we'd of got the call?

I know. That's crazy talk.
      Carl might get the call. Jake White will never get that call.
      I had season FOOTBALL tix... did you?

Comment

• It's frustrating watching Carmichael vs. Hall's first game back. I believe that without the injury, Hall's level would look a lot Carmichael's at this point in the season. He is contributing, but miles away from his potential (which is totally expected).
        Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• my feed is better now as well

Comment

• Malcolm with 5 straight to open the 2nd.

Cotton back after his 2 quick fouls in the first.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
              It's not the connection becuase the commercial are in HD and then the game is fuzzy. It's the feed coming in from the game.
              Exactly. That is what is so baffling to me. Commercials look great! I don't believe it's a wifi issue.

Comment

• OK for no reason I now have HD quality! WTF???

Comment

• HCGM sent CH quickly for EO on the defensive end after Carmicheal stepped out on him again and then a play or two later beat him down the floor for the easy layup. JC is giving EO a hard time tonight. CH looking very good on the glass.
                  Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
                    Exactly. That is what is so baffling to me. Commercials look great! I don't believe it's a wifi issue.
                    I also believe ESPN 3 uses a server bandwith thing as well. I think the designate the most viewed game gets the highest amount of outgoing bandwith capability, and so on from there.

It's a Wi-Fi thing as well as an ESPN3 server demand issue.
                    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Turn off all other Internet activity including shockernet and restart the game. I have a good pic now

Comment

• Gotta play offense a little better than this on Saturday.
                        The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• 4 straight turnovers between both teams.
                          Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Armstead's leg keeps getting in the way of the ball.

Comment

• Malcolm Armstead is no Tyrone Shoelace.... that's for sure...
                              Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                                Malcolm Armstead is no Tyrone Shoelace.... that's for sure...
                                No, but he can guard him.
                                Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

Working...
                                X