Redbirds @ Shockers game thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
    I don't get it. Some are watching it in HD quality tonight while I can barely make out the score. What would account for that?
    how good is the connection? Wi-fi? old laptop or a newer smart phone? it looks bad on my older ebook but great on my iPhone.

Comment

• we're not winning ths game if our threes aren't falling. We're getting nothing inside an need to figure that out. We're eaither charging or getting our **** blocked almost every time we get in close.

Comment

• You are in a Hotel. Wireless? If so, try connecting hard wired.

I have an 18mb connection, using a Powerline adapter to hardwire to laptop. Then HDMI to TV.

Comment

• I'm hard wired with my Mac mini watched the last three games this way. It does get fuzzy at times but then is get better. running the Shocker radio thru my wifi laptop. in Dallas....That way I don;t have to listen to Brucy.
          "Valley-shaking, nation-waking 29-game win streak." - Paul Suellentrop, The Wichita Eagle

Comment

• A very so so half. The redbirds cannot shoot, and historically cannot defend, but the shocks still have over 7 turnovers. I know the score looks good, but the overall play needs to improve in taking care of the ball. Carl looks rough and absolutely gets a bye from me. If you have ever had a injury to your dominant thumb, you know how messed up simple things are until it is not tender and regains appropriate strength.
            Robin Roberts: "My mother used to say, when you strut, you stumble."

Comment

• Originally posted by kstarheel View Post
              how good is the connection? Wi-fi? old laptop or a newer smart phone? it looks bad on my older ebook but great on my iPhone.
              It's not the connection becuase the commercial are in HD and then the game is fuzzy. It's the feed coming in from the game.

Comment

• Wonder if Carl Hall would have flopped when Carmichael was backing him down, if we'd of got the call?

I know. That's crazy talk.
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
                  You are in a Hotel. Wireless? If so, try connecting hard wired.

I have an 18mb connection, using a Powerline adapter to hardwire to laptop. Then HDMI to TV.
                  Appreciate the advice but I'm kinda limited in resources. I have a Kindle and a charger.

Comment

• I restarted my feed and it cleared up
                    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Carl needs to try it. He's letting Carmichael get by with the 3 bumps to the basket move.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                        It's hit and miss with ESPN3. Sometimes its in high def
                        ESPN3 feed constantly evaluates the quality of your internet connection and adjusts the video quality accordingly.

Comment

• Just joined in; I was hoping the lead would be as much as the number of turnovers we had the other night.

Comment

• Drake up 39-38 over EU. I'm hoping Drake crashes the Aces's parade and we sit alone at 5-1 at the end of the night.
                            Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                              Appreciate the advice but I'm kinda limited in resources. I have a Kindle and a charger.
                              Wow. Kinda screwed. Sorry bro.

Phone? Might be better over cellular than Kindle on Wi-Fi.

Comment

• Jackie Carmichael seems like a great guy, if one can assertain that from one 1:30 second spotlight interview on him during a halftime show.
                                The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Working...
                                X