Creighton Sign Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CU n' Toledo!
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Could make a caveman sign with the last two evolution depictions being Chewy and Son of Chewy, in that order.

Comment

Since it's a blackout, you probably want a black sign with white lettering.

Comment

How about We know what the sweet 16 feels like
          **FEAR THE WHEAT**

Comment

The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

I remember the frat boys from WSU that had "Creighton girls love the shocker" with drawing. The guys from Creighton bought those shirts off our guys backs. Then the crazy drunken students from last year. Those bitches were talking **** on my friends as they could barely walk in the ladies room.
              "Valley-shaking, nation-waking 29-game win streak." - Paul Suellentrop, The Wichita Eagle

Comment

Originally posted by rjl View Post
                This needs to be blown up and become a sign in the studen section!
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Not the most creative.....but how about a side by side, something like :

Koch Arena Qwest Center
                  "One of the top ten "The Library"
                  home courts in the nation"

(Source, in case you forgot: http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bask...ege-basketball)

EDIT: Sorry, first post.....the formatting killed me.
                  Last edited by FlyingWheat; January 17, 2013, 10:03 PM.

Comment

Some funny ideas, but suggest you not block the view & make some noise.
                    Phi Alpha

Comment

Originally posted by Speed View Post
                      Some funny ideas, but suggest you not block the view & make some noise.
                      There's a right time to hold up signs. Not the entire game, just at the right moments. It's a student section mainstay in big time college basketball atmospheres.

I've been leery about the student section this year. We don't have a lot of hardcores in the front rows like we did in the Turgeon years. It's nice that we make noise but it's a shame there's no organization there. And it doesn't look like that's changing anytime soon. I don't think some of these students realize what they have in front of them every winter. 16-2 and games on national television are just taken for granted it seems.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

How about a Chewbacca fathead?
                        "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

I just want everyone to get into the mindset ready to accept that there are going to be some Creighton fans in attendance......more than a few, and likely in some really good seats scattered around the arena.

In previous years, I've been pleasantly surprised in the way they've conducted themselves...I've had a lot more problems with CU volleyball fans believe it or not. We'll see how it goes this year. Respect gets respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
                            How about a Chewbacca fathead?
                            Photoshop of the McDs faces superimposed on wookie heads. "Like father, like son"

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                              I just want everyone to get into the mindset ready to accept that there are going to be some Creighton fans in attendance......more than a few, and likely in some really good seats scattered around the arena.

In previous years, I've been pleasantly surprised in the way they've conducted themselves...I've had a lot more problems with CU volleyball fans believe it or not. We'll see how it goes this year. Respect gets respect.
                              I wanted to be one of them, but not being able to confirm availability sooner has greatly hindered my ability to find a ticket.

I would have even swapped out tickets for good seats here in Omaha. You snooze, you lose.

I'll just have to watch on TV....
                              Last edited by DoubleJayAlum; January 18, 2013, 11:05 AM.

Comment

The chuck will be no place for scum tomorrow!
                                I smell Bluejay puntang and the only good Bluejay puntang is dead Bluejay puntang

Comment

Working...
                                X