• Show
Clear All

Only
    Mullets
    And
    Hookers
    Allowed

Comment

You had best worry about the "got nothing to lose" ISU-Redbirds before you think of the Jays, the way you have played your last three.
      We don't want your RPI being above 50 when we play on Saturday!! :yahoo:

Comment

Originally posted by rjl View Post
        This guy?

Just looking at all those sad sack BJ fans, all decked out in their little white shirts, sullen faced and heading for the exits, makes me smile.

Comment

Yea it looks like the guy in the 3rd row has a red huskers hat on
          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

This guy?

Yep. That f***ing guy. Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Dog View Post
              You had best worry about the "got nothing to lose" ISU-Redbirds before you think of the Jays, the way you have played your last three.
              We don't want your RPI being above 50 when we play on Saturday!! :yahoo:
              Have you shared your thoughts with our coaches? Until the government offers a grant to study whether fans looking past the next game has an effect on team performance, only those directly involved with the on-court activities have influence, in that regard.

Comment

I tried to get in touch with HCGM, more affectionately known as 3G, but they said he was at the salon getting a color job, followed by an app't at the specs store getting his Shocker Gold glasses adjusted. While I kid about him, he is a great coach, and I don't worry about him looking past ISU-Red, just you Shockernet peeps since Saturday is your "Super Bowl", which is why you have a sign thread up for Saturday with a game against a talented team in the interim.
                I (and any good/smart Jays fan) wanted you guys undefeated and ranked this coming Saturday, and you blew it, as RDR aptly stated, with too many TO's and fouls last Sunday. ISU-Red is in a funk, but those guys are athletic, and they can beat anybody on any given day, as can UNI in our sold-out house tonight. Ask Bradley about UNI from last Saturday!
                Saturday is gonna be a great game, and I hope Hall is back. We don't want any excuses!

Comment

Funny how you call the game our Super Bowl when you're on our site chastising us, while you have a game against UNI tonight.

Enjoy that egg on your face.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Dog View Post
                    I tried to get in touch with HCGM, more affectionately known as 3G, but they said he was at the salon getting a color job, followed by an app't at the specs store getting his Shocker Gold glasses adjusted. While I kid about him, he is a great coach, and I don't worry about him looking past ISU-Red, just you Shockernet peeps since Saturday is your "Super Bowl", which is why you have a sign thread up for Saturday with a game against a talented team in the interim.
                    I (and any good/smart Jays fan) wanted you guys undefeated and ranked this coming Saturday, and you blew it, as RDR aptly stated, with too many TO's and fouls last Sunday. ISU-Red is in a funk, but those guys are athletic, and they can beat anybody on any given day, as can UNI in our sold-out house tonight. Ask Bradley about UNI from last Saturday!
                    Saturday is gonna be a great game, and I hope Hall is back. We don't want any excuses!
                    "Jay Dog." That has to be the worst self-chosen nickname you could have mustered. I bet you have a goatee.
                    The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

This guy?

I think the best thing about that douchebag was that he actually had a back up sign in case the BJs got their asses handed to them at home. Way to have confidence in your team skippy, that you actually made a sign to come back with in the event of a loss.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

We are the Shox! Shuffling crew.
                        Shuffling on down! Doin it for you!

Jay Dog came here looking trouble.
                        And he came and did the douchebag shuffle!
                        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                          Ouch. Always hurts when a spell corrector gets it fed right back to their face.
                          Fits perfectly with the 'holier than thou' attitude with which they reek. Would you like to dig the hole a little deeper now DoubleJay or have you surrendered the shovel?

Comment

I bet you have a goatee.
                            Careful. Goatees can be as sure of a sign of supreme sophistication and intelligence (moi) as it is a poor choice in college sports teams allegiances (Jay Dog).

:)
                            "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Originally posted by ISASO View Post
                              Fits perfectly with the 'holier than thou' attitude with which they reek. Would you like to dig the hole a little deeper now DoubleJay or have you surrendered the shovel?
                              Do you know how to spell "acronym" ?

Comment

As my friend Doc Holliday says, "Lets have a spelling contest!"
                                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Working...
                                X