No announcement yet.

IT'S LIKE MAGIC, ONLY REAL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I decided to go over to a friends house and watch an away game and have some beers. The Shocks got 2 technical fouls, Cle fouled out of the game, and the Shocks lost to a mediocre Tennessee team.

So I decided no more drinking during Shocker games. Also, it really didn't help my attitude...

Comment

My poor wife knows that wherever she is at tip off she should be prepared to be there the whole game.....can't have her coming in and out of the room messing up the mojo! (My 5 year old has also learned this rule)

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFan87 View Post
        I have to wear the same clothes for every game- all the way down to socks and boxers.

Also, I can't watch a game at home. The only two games I watched at home last year were our losses to CU and Drake. It's all my fault. Sorry.
        Totally agree! Myself and a group of friends go to Larry Buds to watch every away game. The only game we didn't meet up for was the Tennessee game. Needless to say that mistake will not happen again. We will take responsibility for the Tennessee game. Sorry for the lack in judgement.

Comment

Whenever the team is about to shoot a free throw in Koch, I fix my glasses with my arms after I put the Shockers up.

Comment

Got up this morning and took my shower. Went to put on some cologne and started to pick up a blue bottle. Thought it for a minute and then picked up the yellow bottle. Then I noticed the blue bottle has a big yellow #1 on it. God I hope I made the right choice.
            Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Sporting my Shocker Blackout tee from 1/17/09, wearing a Shocker hoodie over it (will be taken off upon entry to the bar), will be drinking ShockTop, and wearing black shoes, black belt and black socks.

This has been my outfit for bar watch parties the last two+ years since I left Kansas. We are 11-0 in those games. You are welcome in advance for the W.

Comment

Originally posted by GoShockers89 View Post
                Sporting my Shocker Blackout tee from 1/17/09, wearing a Shocker hoodie over it (will be taken off upon entry to the bar), will be drinking ShockTop, and wearing black shoes, black belt and black socks.

This has been my outfit for bar watch parties the last two+ years since I left Kansas. We are 11-0 in those games. You are welcome in advance for the W.
                It worked, please never ever take it off.

Comment

I can't get on shockernet the day before the game until the postgame. I also get a new "W" hat each season, which I wear to all my comic book conventions and public appearances!
                  andymooredesign.com

MTXE, SHOX!

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
                    It worked, please never ever take it off.
                    Deal.

North Carolina is slowly being converted into Shockers Bandwagon, Eastern Seaboard Edition. We had a solid 20 people going nuts for our guys by the end of this one.

Comment

Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                      Got up this morning and took my shower. Went to put on some cologne and started to pick up a blue bottle. Thought it for a minute and then picked up the yellow bottle. Then I noticed the blue bottle has a big yellow #1 on it. God I hope I made the right choice.
                      I chose the yellow bottle. Had to go with pure yellow.
                      Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

WHATEVER YOU PEOPLE ARE DOING FOR FREE THROWS SUCKS. TRY SOMETHING NEW PLEASE.

Comment

Working...
                        X