"You can observe a lot just by watching."
    -- Yogi Berra

only 400 away from the record

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02
      only 400 away from the record
      Which was set when Turgeon left.....

Comment

I wish I knew how much concurrent traffic would a trigger a shutdown by the web host, but I don't.

Obviously it took 579 to do it last time. I think we should be safe.

Comment

579? That's all? That's almost as funny as only having 8 total NCAA appearances - ever!

Comment

Originally posted by BCSCat
            579? That's all? That's almost as funny as only having 8 total NCAA appearances - ever!
            its funny you dont ever show up until you actually start winning
            Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

If we had enough people stupid enough to pay for information they're going to get anyway, we would have a dedicated server and never have to worry about such things.

Now go back to your premium board with all that totally awesome original content.

Comment

Memo to KSU : Most people would probably say that attendance is a better barometer of fan support than number of posters on a message board. Throw out when KU or another highly ranked team comes to Bramledge and I think we know who wins that one between WSU and KSU over the years.

Comment

I'll play that attendance game. Let's make sure all sports are included. That's fair as KSU has only the minimum number of men's and women's sports required by the NCAA. That includes football of course.

:D

Comment

Thanks for showing your interest in this board and Shocker athletics.

Now back you go to a board full of more posters. Granted all of the posters there are farmers, agricultural engineers, Sonic Drive-in waiters/waitresses, and unemployed rednecks. We like dem K-State Cats.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I'll play that attendance game. Let's make sure all sports are included. That's fair as KSU has only the minimum number of men's and women's sports required by the NCAA. That includes football of course.

You must be really bored to come to a Wichita State basketball message board to talk about Kansas State athletics. Could you not afford the $9.95 monthly fee that gopowercat.com costs?
                      -- Yogi Berra

Comment

LOL! Wait and see there kitty-cat. Once your players from the Huggy regieme leave, probably next year for Beasley (one-and-done), come back and talk some smack. Once again, you'll be KU's whipping boy and back to finishing eight place in the Big 12.

Comment

Okay guys, let's just calm down. BCSCat is probably the same douschebag that was on KAKE OT-Live last night. After this is all said and done he'll go back to playing with himself everytime Beasley scores.

And BCS, do you have any towels available? I gotta take a leak.
                          Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

Originally posted by DJShocker10
                            Okay guys, let's just calm down.

I think a majority of us think its hilarious that he doesn't come around here when the team is playing in the NIT against DePaul, but does when they beat a ranked team. Might as well rip into him when we get the chance. :good:
                            -- Yogi Berra

Comment

KSU has football? That attendance hasn't dropped!!!!!! :posterwu:

Comment

Working...
                              X