Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
    Originally posted by ripemupshocks

So what do you have against farmers, agricultural engineers, and Sonic drive-in waiters/waitresses ?
    :(
    I just had an interview with a former Sonic Waitress.

Well ill just keep my mouth shut :D
    That's a good policy ASM.

:good:
    "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

Originally posted by 60Shock
      In Kansas, the best way to get a KS fan off your front porch is to "tip" him for the pizza.

Don't suppose that would work for keeping them off our board?
      "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

I freakin hate fans that have a memory of about 4 seconds within their own program and pop off like this. That is another reason why this board is great. I think that most of us have a very long and intricate knowledge of Shocker basketball, good and bad. It lends perspective at almost every corner.

Go Shockernet!!
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

I've been to a KSU game when there were more people from the other school there, and it wasn't KU. Plus attendance at the 2A basketball tourney has got to be better than KSU basketball over the years too. That's sad when HS basketball draws more that "D-1 Power Conference" ball.

Comment

Working...
          X