X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rrshock View Post
    WSU 74
    Drake - 49
    I'm wondering if it will be like this as well. I mean didn't people say UNI was a 3point shooting team too?

I also keep feeling like I need to be 'realistic' and then the team comes out and does something unrealistic :)

Right or wrong, I feel that I owe it to these guys to go ahead and predict a 20 point defensive destruction.

Shockers 70
    Bulldogs 50

Comment

Shox 69
      Drake 56
      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Okay, I am calling in a revenge game for the Shockers. Oh how I remember exactly where I was during that triple overtime heart breaker. I was in western Kansas visiting my elderly father who went to bed just as the game started. I spent more in wine and beer than any ticket. I distinctly remember those of us online asking for a longer break to resupply the 'fridgerator, then.....disappointment. I again will watch this game alone, but at my own home and with plenty of comfort supplies..... BUT I WON'T NEED THEM!!!!
        Shocks 65
        Dogs blowing snot 52
        Robin Roberts: "My mother used to say, when you strut, you stumble."

Comment

Where Casey Blake played College Ball -- 80
          Where Casey Blake was Born -- 54

Comment

Originally posted by The 'hut View Post
            Okay, I am calling in a revenge game for the Shockers. Oh how I remember exactly where I was during that triple overtime heart breaker. I was in western Kansas visiting my elderly father who went to bed just as the game started. I spent more in wine and beer than any ticket. I distinctly remember those of us online asking for a longer break to resupply the 'fridgerator, then.....disappointment. I again will watch this game alone, but at my own home and with plenty of comfort supplies..... BUT I WON'T NEED THEM!!!!
            Shocks 65
            Dogs blowing snot 52
            Did you say something? I was looking at Robin.

Comment

Shockers win 71-59.

For those outside of the TV viewing area the game is on ESPN3 (blocked out in Kansas and Missouri).
              In the fast lane

Comment

Drakes best win was at Nevada, but they have several moral victories. Kind of a hard team to figure out really.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                  Did you say something? I was looking at Robin.
                  Yes, she has many attributes a superficial man, like me, find quite appealing!
                  Robin Roberts: "My mother used to say, when you strut, you stumble."

Comment

Shox 60
                    Drake 65

Our luck turns... :grumpy:

Comment

Originally posted by RomeoCrennel's Belly View Post
                      Shox 60
                      Drake 65

You're just pissy you got fired!

Comment

This new bunch of guys needs to prove that they can do it on the road too. If we lose to one of the bottom half MVC team, it'll be on the road.

Comment

The results should not be the same

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                          I don't care what the score is, just get me some payback for that double OT loss from last year. Can't believe we lost that game last year.
                          The results should not be the same. Although the Shockers are a very good team, they are not the same animal that they were last year. The Bulldogs will have a hard time figuring out who to key on . There are too many people that can score etc.,and ironically, it will make it harder for them to figure it out with 3 of our regular starters injured. If we can keep our fouls down (as we have done for the past 3 games) they will not beat us .They would have to shoot lights out at the 3 pt. line to even have a chance. If the Shockers focus in this game could get pretty ugly with a lopsided win.
                          My prediction:
                          Wichita State - 76

Drake - 55

Comment

It was actually a triple overtime

Comment

I think we go as Malcolm and DW go. If they play solid, we take care of business. If they're not focused, it will be a battle.
                              I'm going with senior focus. Shocks 80-64.

Question, who do you think will take Simmons? Tekele?
                              Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Paranoia does not make us the loser in this one

Originally posted by RomeoCrennel's Belly View Post
                                Shox 60
                                Drake 65

Playing devil's advocate does not make it so. This should be no problem for the Shockers.
                                You need to get rid of the Romeo Crennel moniker. The Shockers are not the Chiefs and they
                                will not disappoint you like KC does. The only luck that will turn is the bad luck in the tripple OT.
                                game at Drake last year. The Shocks are gonna Shake-and-Bake-Drake.

Comment

Working...
                                X