WSU verus DRAKE predictions and pregame discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU verus DRAKE predictions and pregame discussions

Here's the deal. Happy New Year Shocker Nation!!! Our beloved Shocks make our first Valley road visit to play Drake at 7:05, this coming Wednesday. The game is televised on Cox KS 22. How will the Shocks perform after handling UNI with ease? As bad as UNI played in that game, they will win some Valley road games when not faced with such a tenacious defense as we administered.

Thus, now we face Drake whom will have motivation after their morose road loss of 67-57 to Bradley. It was reported in the Eagle that Drake outrebounded Bradley 46-34 but only shot 34%. Look for our swarming, stingy, smothering, suffocating, swatting, strangling, and selfish Defense to disrupt the Drake gameplan and for a nice Shocker win on the road.

Road Warrior Shockers---- 68

Obedient Bulldawgs-------54
    Last edited by forevershockerfan; January 1, 2013, 02:37 PM.
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Correction, The game is on wednesday

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
    Here's the deal. Happy New Year Shocker Nation!!! Our beloved Shocks make our first Valley road visit to play Drake at 7:05, this coming Thursday. The game is televised on Cox KS 22. How will the Shocks perform after handling UNI with ease? As bad as UNI played in that game, they will win some Valley road games when not faced with such a tenacious defense as we administered.

Thus, now we face Drake whom will have motivation after their morose road loss of 67-57 to Bradley. It was reported in the Eagle that Drake outrebounded Bradley 46-34 but only shot 34%. Look for our swarming, stingy, smothering, suffocating, swatting, strangling, and selfish Defense to disrupt the Drake gameplan and for a nice Shocker win on the road.

Road Warrior Shockers---- 68

Obedient Bulldawgs-------54
    You will miss the game if you tune in thursday. Wouldn't want anybody to miss a great Shocker game Gooo Shocks!!!

Comment

A bit too generous to the Bullpups

Shockers will beat Drake on a bad day by that margin.

Comment

69 to 62 Da Shocks!
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Marshall needs to remind the boys of last year. 1 of our 2 conference losses. Drake got up for us. We need to enact a little revenge.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

When is Carl Hall expected to be back? Just wondering if he will be back by the Creighton home game.

Comment

Shox 66
              Dogs 45

Comment

this could be, might be (better be), a vulgar display of power.

Comment

Comparative Stats from StatSheet.com

"I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                  ---------------------------------------
                  Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                  "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                  "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

I don't care what the score is, just get me some payback for that double OT loss from last year. Can't believe we lost that game last year.

Comment

Shox--76
                      Pups--56
                      "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                        I don't care what the score is, just get me some payback for that double OT loss from last year. Can't believe we lost that game last year.
                        That's not technically possible @KC Shox:. That's because last year was Triple OT loss in Des Moines. Triple ouch.

Comment

Yes, I knew all along it was Wed. Jan. 2nd, just seeing if you all were awake. Muhhhaaa. My bad. Yikes. My first noted mistake all year but not my last, I'm sure. Now THAT would be cruel and unusual punishment to miss a Shocker game. I will fix it so nobody gets jacked up.
                          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

WSU - 65
                            DRAKE - 52

Comment

WSU 74
                              Drake - 49

Comment

Working...
                              X