Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Egoff arrested

Sounds like he may be out for our game

Egolf is a starter and is averaging 8.6 ppg. According to this article there is no question that he will miss the game as the rules state that the suspension is in effect even if charges are pending.
    Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

Hey!!! We are nationally ranked!! Sweet!!
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Bradley fans feel that he should be released from the program.
        Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

With all those injuries, must have been pain killers.

--'85.
          Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

I wonder how tornado will spin this one..

Well, this evens things out a little bit better.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Checked over at the Bradley board. tornado bumped a thread about "discipline" and railing on schools that didn't oust students with drug offenses only about an hour before news broke that Egolf was arrested on drug offenses. That is classic! He thinks Egolf should only be suspended a game like "all other schools do".

Hypocrite much? God, that was impeccable timing with his post.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                Checked over at the Bradley board. tornado bumped a thread about "discipline" and railing on schools that didn't oust students with drug offenses only about an hour before news broke that Egolf was arrested on drug offenses. That is classic! He thinks Egolf should only be suspended a game like "all other schools do".

Hypocrite much? God, that was impeccable timing with his post.
                Are they breaking out the "I'm sure he just took one of his mom's pain killers for a headache" excuses yet?

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                  Are they breaking out the "I'm sure he just took one of his mom's pain killers for a headache" excuses yet?
                  I don't believe that you get arrested for that.
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Putting basketball aside it is no fun seeing young folks like this stumble badly and make poor judgements. I hope it doesn't prove to be too serious, but if it is then Will Egolf has much more important things in his life to straigten out then playing basketball at Bradley. In any case, I hope the young man overcomes this situation whether or not he plays basketball again for Bradley.

Comment

It was six prescription painkillers.

In the fast lane

Comment

Sheesh. What a boneheaded situation.
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Six individual vicodin pills? That's it?

You could arrest literally 50% of any campus's students for illegally posessing adderall at finals time. I hope this blows over quickly for Egolf, surely the prosecutor will drop this one.

Comment

Dude probably just never could get off of them after his injury. They are nasty addictive. A Rush Limbaugh/Brett Favre type case. I wonder why the hell his license was suspended though. Either a DUI or an unpaid ticket, in either case pretty stupid to be driving. Hope he gets it figured out.

Comment

Originally posted by GoShockers89 View Post
                              Six individual vicodin pills? That's it?

You could arrest literally 50% of any campus's students for illegally posessing adderall at finals time. I hope this blows over quickly for Egolf, surely the prosecutor will drop this one.

I doubt it will be dropped. Maybe deferred or amended to a lesser charge, but buying prescription drugs illegally is a real problem. Xanax, Adderall, Oxycotin, you name it.All it is doing is making them harder to get for the people that really need them.

Comment

Working...
                              X