No announcement yet.

MVC conference games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, the Valley pre-season #1, #2, and #3 all laid a BB egg today.

Comment

• Rocky Mountain Shockette grew up in Wyoming, played soccer at UW, and had never seen WSU play until we met a few years ago and started watching games together, so she has a good outside perspective. One of the very first things she said to me about the team was that she really enjoyed Marshall because he was so intense during the game. She still comments to this day about it, and during today's game she was saying how she would have loved to have played for a coach like that.

The cause of so much of the Marshall hate amongst the other Valley fanbases is nothing more than good ol' fashioned jealousy.
      "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Ironic that the teams picked to finish 1st, 2nd and 3rd in the Valley are the only three teams to lose today.
        Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Granted the they all had much more difficult games than some others. NO excuse though..

Comment

• No. 222.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• This sCUm tank job is just getting me rolling. It's pretty fantastic actually. I'm really gonna laugh if they send their 4,000 fans home on Friday in St. Louis. It's trending that way...

So is UNI still on the bubble?
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• The Valley went 4-0 against the Horizon League today. While the Horizon went 4 - 1 against everybody else they played in the BB. The Horizon at #12 was the next best conference in this event (other than the WCC #10 but they only had 2 teams in the event and went 1 - 1).

The #13 conference, the WAC, went 5-1 in their 6 BB games today, including 2-0 against the Valley.

The #14 conference, the MAAC, went 6-3 in their 9 BB games, including 0-1 against the Valley (Iona losing to Indy St.)
                Last edited by shox1989; February 23, 2013, 11:30 PM.

Comment

• Who is the most disappointing team in the 2nd half of the season? You guessed it I'm sure.

In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                    Who is the most disappointing team in the 2nd half of the season? You guessed it I'm sure.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebask...-of-the-season
                    Who is the hack that wrote this tripe? Does he not realize that this is Creighton's "dream season"?

Comment

"Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                      -John Wooden

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                        Who is the most disappointing team in the 2nd half of the season? You guessed it I'm sure.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebask...-of-the-season
                        one sentence in the article did bother me:

Ahead: at Bradley and then home to probably tournament-bound Wichita State, then it's the MVC tourney, and we know how wild that can get.
                        Our Shocks seem to have naysayers at this point, which is amazing.

Go Shocks!!!!
                        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by DUShock View Post
                          one sentence in the article did bother me:

Our Shocks seem to have naysayers at this point, which is amazing.

Go Shocks!!!!
                          I would say if CU has to have the floor 'Vaporize' beneath them to not get into the NCAA, we should be a freaking 2 seed...
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                            I would say if CU has to have the floor 'Vaporize' beneath them to not get into the NCAA, we should be a freaking 2 seed...
                            I entirely agree, which is why the sentence was puzzling.
                            “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
                              HAHAHAhahahahahHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAAHAHA

Comment

• Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
                                Too much pee on the court...
                                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Working...
                                X