Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
    What defense?
    Even CU fans have figured that out. Here's a post from there with an interesting "rename"
    Doggie is absolutely getting worked over on defense.
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Id rather join the westboro church than root for Creighton.. /quote

Comment

• This Creighton team has no business beating us.
        "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
        -John Wooden

Comment

• Creighton sucks. Soft. No heart. Losing to them at their place would be a bad loss.

Comment

• CU Theme Song

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
              Creighton sucks. Soft. No heart. Losing to them at their place would be a bad loss.
              Agree with you wholeheartedly.

Comment

• A Glance At CU's Dashnoard

Comment

• UNI was up 21-13 and than gave up a WSU 15-0 run and are now behind 28-21

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                    Creighton sucks. Soft. No heart. Losing to them at their place would be a bad loss.
                    Amen

Comment

• I could live with the Valley going 9-1 with only the anointed ones losing.

Comment

• Drake wins, UNI Loses

Comment

• UNI was down 2 with 35 seconds left and Jacobson got T'd up.

This was after UNI fans were complaining about Marshall being too emotional and how they were much happier with a classy coach who doesn't show emotion.

There has been so much karma dealt out over this past week it's not even funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                            UNI was down 2 with 35 seconds left and Jacobson got T'd up.

This was after UNI fans were complaining about Marshall being too emotional and how they were much happier with a classy coach who doesn't show emotion.

There has been so much karma dealt out over this past week it's not even funny.
                            I find the persona other fan bases place on Marshall increasingly humorous. Is he intense? Yes. I'd like to see a technical foul count on Valley coaches over the last 5 years though. Pretty sure Marshall wouldn't even make the list.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                              I find the persona other fan bases place on Marshall increasingly humorous. Is he intense? Yes. I'd like to see a technical foul count on Valley coaches over the last 5 years though. Pretty sure Marshall wouldn't even make the list.
                              I doubt there's a big difference in T's. The big difference is in W/L %. DWill is at an average of 26 wins a year for his career with a decent chance to take that number to 27.

Think about that for just a moment. WSU is likely to average 27 wins a year for the entire career of a player.

Comment

• Originally posted by UNI Fan from that other board
                                Worst f****** refs ever.

Holy s*** that was embarrassing....

Denver's coach is ALL OVER his HALF of the court and nothing. Jake takes 2 steps out of the box and it T'ed up. F***ing stupid.

Almost as embarrassing as the way the Denver team acted after the game...

Classless
                                If you don't like how the other teams celebrate after beating you, then do like the Shocks do. WIN

Comment

Working...
                                X