No announcement yet.

MVC conference games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have no problem rooting for the Jays in this game.

Comment

• I am rooting for the Gaels.
      Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Dobyou think Gonzaga cares if St Mary's wins?
        Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Jays having it handed to thhem in the 1st half
          2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
          2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
          2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
          2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
          The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

• 38-24 St. Marys at the half. McDermott with 13, but very quiet as SMC ended the half on a 8-0 run.

Comment

• UNI fans say that McDermott's teams always tanked in February. CU looks like they're done a little before the season is done.
              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• I'd like to see CU win this one to keep our SOS and RPI high and to keep them as a top 50 win for us. And when we win in Omaha next weekend I'd like that to be a top 50 win too. However, CU is peeing this game down their leg at this point.
                "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Quality meltdown on BluejayUnderground right now.

Comment

• To quote the announcer "Creighton is playing chase instead of Defense!"

Comment

• All of the Valley teams can thank US for making them tough enough to win these close games.
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by GoShockers89 View Post
                        Quality meltdown on BluejayUnderground right now.
                        My favorite quote so far: " If we can't stop the below average-to-average athleticism the SMC wings are showing, how are we going to stop WSU? They are going to pound us on the glass and run us out of the gym. Just like last year."
                        "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
                          My favorite quote so far: " If we can't stop the below average-to-average athleticism the SMC wings are showing, how are we going to stop WSU? They are going to pound us on the glass and run us out of the gym. Just like last year."
                          I agree, followed closely by this quote: "It's a good thing McDemott brought his kid with him, or he would be about 50/50 career, and 4-5 in Valley all the time. This is the softest CU team I have ever seen. Embarassing!"

Comment

• Not too fast...they are within 11. Today is one day you can safely root for them.

Comment

• CU's defense sucks! I could say more, but I probably shouldn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zardoz View Post
                                CU's defense sucks! I could say more, but I probably shouldn't.
                                What defense?
                                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                                X