• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moron

Comment

• Just hold the ball... good grief.

Comment

• Oh my. Should've just gone ahead and dunked that *****!
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Whew... HAAA HAAA HAAA!!!!!!

Comment

• Dammit!! Shox need to start taking advantage of these gifts.
            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Three way tie on top of the Valley.

St. Louis is going to be a blood bath at this rate.
              Originally posted by BleacherReport
              Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• If they would have blown this game just because a guy was trying to be classy I would be really mad.

Then I remember that it was Wilkins... It seems out of character for the guy who plays dirty on Stutz to steal a win to be trying to show any kind of class.

All in all... Happy the birds got it. So somehow the trees are now #1 right? Haha nice

Comment

• Fifth OT in ND-Louisville. Pretty much have to watch it now.

Comment

• What a shot at the end of OT 4 by the Irish.
                    Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

• RPIs:

WSU 42

CU 44

ISUb 46

Comment

• So let me get this straight. If we didn't implode like we did after the tree loss at home, we could be two games up? Good grief

Comment

• raber daber reeber hausin

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                            So let me get this straight. If we didn't implode like we did after the tree loss at home, we could be two games up? Good grief
                            yep.
                            “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by GoShockers89 View Post
                              Fifth OT in ND-Louisville. Pretty much have to watch it now.
                              At some point their entire teams will have fouled out.

This is going to become like a Mutant League Football game at this rate.
                              Originally posted by BleacherReport
                              Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
                                At some point their entire teams will have fouled out.

This is going to become like a Mutant League Football game at this rate.
                                Seriously. This is like that crazy Syracuse-UConn game a few year ago. What was that, 6 OT?

Comment

Working...
                                X