Southern Miss game thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frustrating
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• It might be a coincidence, but we made our run when Wiggins was in. Now with Wiggins out, we're down 8 again.

Comment

• 8:00 left.

Comment

• I really can't voice how unacceptable it is for MA and DW to be a combined 5-10 from the line.

Comment

• Williams is our leading scorer, including 2 big 3's that got us back in the game. We didn't have a run. We scored points over 10 mins.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
              It might be a coincidence, but we made our run when Wiggins was in. Now with Wiggins out, we're down 8 again.
              Yeah, I don't really understand it. He's made both treys he's taken, but seems to have played about 4 minutes.
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Well, we made our run to get the game tied, then SM made their run to go back up. Time to start our next run. We need to go up by 5 or more to withstand SM's next run.
                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• 47-40 with 7:25. Under 8 TO. Shocks ball.

Comment

• We have zero margin for error at this point. That means, no turnovers, and make all our free throws. We do that, we have a shot.
                    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• OK, I take back every negative thing I've said about Williams, well, except for jacking up the early three after making one on the previous possession.

Comment

• FREE THROWS, god almighty come on...

Comment

• M T X E

Cotton sounds like he's making the plays on defense.

Comment

• Southern Miss leads 47-46 with 4:27 left.

Comment

• Ok, now I wish we could be watching this
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• I've got the KSU game on TV (muted). From time to time I actually look at it. It's weird to see Chris Lowrey there.

Comment

Working...
                                X