Marshall not a Mover!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hotel Paper
    I say promote one of the assistant coaches. Keep it in house.
    So you want to turn over a program to either one of 2 assistant coaches who only have a total 3 years experience as assistant coach or to guy who's made it his profession of being an assistant coach?

That would be one huge roll of the dice and after the Cohen debacle, I just don't see how that would be acceptable.

Comment

well, I ran out of ideas.

Comment

I think Jane will be available

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock
          I say promote one of the assistant coaches. Keep it in house.
          So you want to turn over a program to either one of 2 assistant coaches who only have a total 3 years experience as assistant coach or to guy who's made it his profession of being an assistant coach?

That would be one huge roll of the dice and after the Cohen debacle, I just don't see how that would be acceptable.
          I really, really, really, really hope that we don't have to go through this again so soon. Would it be in bad taste to e-mail HCGM with a note of positive support and hopes that he is Shocker head man for many years to come?

Comment

I guess you'd have to say I'm OLD/fashioned , But a Man is only as
            good as his word. If I tell you I can or will do something you can bank on it. If HCGM leaves now, I as any recruit would wunder (smart thinkin recruit) what I could really trust about anything he had told me?
            If he leave WSU now in his first yr of a contract he agreed to, MY OPINION OF him as a man would greatly be diminished. If he is not true to his word I don't want him here anymore, and will suffer though with who ever is willing to pick up the pieces and make the valiant effort to restore WSU BBall to what it should be, even if it is some nobody from nowhere. ( well except for Eck ) I don't believe his word is Worth Squat either , but that just me.
            Now having said thet if this was towards the end of his contract then it's a different story. completly
            From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Comment

Originally posted by Shockfan8
              I think Jane will be available
              Your mean! Well OK, so that thought also crossed my mind (which by the way is a very short trip).

Comment

HCGM is a season ticket holder for the Cock's football. the more and more i read about this saga, the more and more i feel he is going to leave.
                ________
                Video review
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

and he considers Steve Spurrier a friend

Comment

id take Tad Boyle back in a second if we get dousched(sp)
                    1/16/2010 on the "Screw at the Q" HCGM... " Ive never seen a foul parade like that...If you would of let me know it was going to be a foul parade I would of brought a different team" .... "dont talk to me about fouls....Ive got to go back and look at some tape... I have some thoughts but I need to look at the tape and then I will have something very strong to say"

Comment

Dont see why everone thinks hes going! :posterwsu: 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
                      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11
                        because alot shocker fans are really insecure
                        Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Big Show just signed a contract to be back with the WWE. Funny thing was a year ago, Big Show quit and wanted to be boxer and he lost 60 pounds.
                          Funny but true story... Big show was scared of the dark still while he was in college. True story.

Comment

^What's your reasoning he's not going to go?

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11
                              Not sure I get that from reading the boards. I sense the majority really have no idea, while some are adamant the he is stayin and others are certain he is gone.

Count me in the I have no idea category.

Comment

Originally posted by t7017s
                                Big Show just signed a contract to be back with the WWE. Funny thing was a year ago, Big Show quit and wanted to be boxer and he lost 60 pounds.
                                Funny but true story... Big show was scared of the dark still while he was in college. True story.
                                What? Big Show's scared of the dark? at least he's not like that one lady on Maury who was scared of peaches

Comment

Working...
                                X