No announcement yet.

Jordan brand jumpman uniforms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't know about the Shockers but in my experience team photos were almost always taken right before a game. Baker was a redshirt and Ede may have been told that he was going to redshirt by the time this photo was taken? I suspect the two in the jumpman jersey's are wearing women's jerseys.

Also for what it's worth, I have never seen a line of jersey be "exclusive". It's just a matter of forking up some serious bucks for the very highest end. Maybe ol' Marshall pushed some buttons to spend the bucks it takes to get his men in some baller unis and it's just as simple as that.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I think Oregon usually has exclusive jerseys, many of them no one would pay for.
      Livin the dream

Comment

Women's are cut differently and would not look right in the pic
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
          Women's are cut differently and would not look right in the pic
          Respectfully disagree. You couldn't tell the difference between a men's and women's uniform in this type of picture, and the men just simply do not have a white uniform with an arc'd top since Clevin's senior year. The women do have a jumpman with an arc'd top. The only other possible explanation would be that Nike provided two redshirt players with samples. That makes almost zero sense. I'm going with the simplest and most obvious explanation until someone provides a picture of men playing in an arc topped jumpman.

Edit: ... provides a picture of men playing in a WHITE arc topped jumpman. :)

Comment

Uhoh, new controversy. Who said "Never let a crisis go to waste"? Whoever he is, will probably appreciate this conversation. :)

Comment

Well the only reason I disagree about the cut not working is because last night when I was wearing my wife's blouse I . uh . nevermind.

Comment

The armpits are way way smaller, and the midsection is smaller. It would look like UA on a guy.
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Has this issue been resolved this year? The photo posted above is the only time I've seen the two jersey problem. Is this an ongoing issue?
                  Livin the dream

Comment

In these pictures the jumpman logo is on tekeles right shoulder and Ron's leg. Everyone knows the greys are jumpman, so all of our unis are.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
                      Has this issue been resolved this year? The photo posted above is the only time I've seen the two jersey problem. Is this an ongoing issue?
                      Both Ron and Edes uniforms had to be reordered last year because Ron was wearing JTs number, (I can't remember edes number). Yes, the issue has been resolved

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                        Well the only reason I disagree about the cut not working is because last night when I was wearing my wife's blouse I . uh . nevermind.
                        There you go again....its not your wife's blouse you constantly wear.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
                          There you go again....its not your wife's blouse you constantly wear.
                          Dang it @pogo:! We had a bosom buddy pinky swear about that time we were comparing bras.

Comment

Working...
                          X