Jordan brand jumpman uniforms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jordan brand jumpman uniforms

I take it it's a big deal that we have the jumpman uniforms and have noticed very few teams have them. Every now and then I see somebody on Twitter ask how did Wichita State get them. Anybody have an answer?
    In the fast lane

We're frickin' awesome is how
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
      I take it it's a big deal that we have the jumpman uniforms and have noticed very few teams have them. Every now and then I see somebody on Twitter ask how did Wichita State get them. Anybody have an answer?
      Did we get them after the NIT championship?
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Our grey uniforms last year were Jumpman. I'm not for sure about the others. Perhaps the NIT championship was the reason.
        In the fast lane

Comment

Might have something to do with Marshall being a lecturer on the coaching circuit? principles of offense basketball is what he excels in /in demand by the way. (yes, we know the Shockers D it up too)

sidenote: this team will shore it up on offense, come, say, January.

Comment

The real question is, why doesn't everyone on the team have the same white jersey? On some "WICHITA" was level across the chest, on others, it was arched. I thought that was a little embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
              The real question is, why doesn't everyone on the team have the same white jersey? On some "WICHITA" was level across the chest, on others, it was arched. I thought that was a little embarrassing.
              Maybe they had to arch it on some because they were wide body.

Comment

I think they were the same @Royal Shock. You just saw players in various states of inhale v exhale. For example, when EO takes in a full breath, the tides come in a full 10 feet further.

Comment

I have no insight but its probably just a Nike thing

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                    I recall that this was noted during the previous season as well. Here is a team photo from last season and both Baker and Ede (#10) have the arched lettering.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by SoulStar View Post
                      I recall that this was noted during the previous season as well. Here is a team photo from last season and both Baker and Ede (#10) have the arched lettering.
                      That's okay, two of the staff forgot their black suits anyways.
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I noticed our black unis are jumpman as well. Probably has to do with what a BAMF Marshall is
                        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                          See EO videos
                          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by SoulStar View Post
                            I had never noticed that. Perhaps because I am so far from the court on gamedays. That is embarrassing.

Comment

Looking at that picture you will notice that the two with the arching letters are jump man jerseys while the others are not. That is somewhat odd to have inconsistency at this level.

Comment

Working...
                              X