Nice game from Hawkeye fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice game from Hawkeye fan

You beat us. Nice game. Not sure if your fans always are like this, but whatever. Pretty evenly matched, you guys played your asses off and beat us, the 7th or 8th best team in the BIG. Have a little class. From reading your posts, you dominated, we were just there to fill the court. If you really believe that, its cool. I wish you well, but spare me the domination threads. We are young, getting better. I don't see the Shockers getting much better. They played as well as they could and still had to jive it up in the end to make sure it wasnt single digits. Total domination, better athletes, players, more physical, blah blah. I give you full credit, but find it hard to take many on this board's views seriously. Sour grapes I guess, but really? Did you watch the game? Yet your still talkin that smack and pounding your chest?

Are you serious? Beat it freak !
    I smell Bluejay puntang and the only good Bluejay puntang is dead Bluejay puntang

Comment

You were doing so good until the third sentence.

Comment

We beat a team by double digits that won't schedule us home and home.

Comment

Some people can't emotionally handle losing. I would suggest those people don't read opponent message boards.
          "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
            We beat a team by double digits that won't schedule us home and home.
            That pertains to this how? You guys good. Just act like ya been there before. Personally, I never thought of your program and fans like this before. Sorry, my opinion. Good game. Nice win.

Comment

Originally posted by seseroy View Post
              You beat us. Nice game. Not sure if your fans always are like this, but whatever. Pretty evenly matched, you guys played your asses off and beat us, the 7th or 8th best team in the BIG. Have a little class. From reading your posts, you dominated, we were just there to fill the court. If you really believe that, its cool. I wish you well, but spare me the domination threads. We are young, getting better. I don't see the Shockers getting much better. They played as well as they could and still had to jive it up in the end to make sure it wasnt single digits. Total domination, better athletes, players, more physical, blah blah. I give you full credit, but find it hard to take many on this board's views seriously. Sour grapes I guess, but really? Did you watch the game? Yet your still talkin that smack and pounding your chest?
              Go to bed.... We know how efficient a Marshall coached team can be. So do not tell us about upside; unfortunately, you only saw about forty percent of WSU's potential. Keep watching and let me know if WSU doesn't improve more than your Hawks the rest of the way.

BTW - your coach whined and moaned like my 1 year old son an hour past his bed time (despite the charity of 39 free throws).

Comment

1. Know where you're at.

2. "Jive" it at the end? What does that even mean?

3. If you don't like what you're seeing, there's a little red x button you can click at the top right of your screen.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

That pertains to this how? You guys good. Just act like ya been there before. Personally, I never thought of your program and fans like this before. Sorry, my opinion. Good game. Nice win.
                  Define "this".

Do I need to venture over to an Iowa board after a big win and see how the proper way to act is?
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

just let us celebrate.

Comment

And I thought VCU fans were a little chippy, wow.

I feel for these guys though. It must be hard being in a major conference yet only being the 4th best team in your state on a yearly basis.

Go win out, we may need the RPI boost.
                      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                      -John Wooden

Comment

Dude makes a thread to smack talk on our board after we won to tell us how lame WE are. All kinds of backhanded compliments on our game.

Comment

The most ironic thing about this thread is its title.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Good win. Never mind. You won. I am pissed because we could have easily won this, but we didn't. Enjoy it.

One last thing, it does suck playing in the best bball conf in the land. Not nearly as many gimmes a you proud folks will get. I thought I could root for you guys, since I live in Ks. and all, but after your display, hope you lose every game. Sorry, your fans are right up there with Neb cornhole fans, and that is saying something. Go ahead, hurt my feelings some more. Do not care. No class is no class. I should know, I don't have alot, but still alot less grating than you folks. Go shockers!!!!

Comment

I think the only reason you think Shocker fans are bad is because you're getting Shocker fans and Iowa fans confused.

Comment

Working...
                              X