Matjek Bosnjak is a Shocker!(?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post

This whole injury bug reminds me how fortunate we were under Marshall to not have more players out at any given time. Did any of you guys ever go to a Marshall practice? Holy crap it was physical.
    If you got injured under Marshall, you had to ride a stationary bicycle for 90 minutes. Its no wonder nobody ever got injured. Lol
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post

This whole injury bug reminds me how fortunate we were under Marshall to not have more players out at any given time. Did any of you guys ever go to a Marshall practice? Holy crap it was physical.
      His practices could certainly be defined as tough.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

If you got injured under Marshall, you had to ride a stationary bicycle for 90 minutes. Its no wonder nobody ever got injured. Lol
        I remember once seeing a kid fall down in the middle of a full court drill (turned ankle, pulled hammy, torn ACL, compound fracture of the femur...I'm not sure which one) and without being told, there was not even a HINT of delay (to say nothing of temporarily halting the drill) before he starting dragging his nearly lifeless lower body out of the way of the healthy players that remained. The scene almost belonged in the opening scene of Saving Private Ryan.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

I remember once seeing a kid fall down in the middle of a full court drill (turned ankle, pulled hammy, torn ACL, compound fracture of the femur...I'm not sure which one) and without being told, there was not even a HINT of delay (to say nothing of temporarily halting the drill) before he starting dragging his nearly lifeless lower body out of the way of the healthy players that remained. The scene almost belonged in the opening scene of Saving Private Ryan.
          Right. It's amazing how tough we can be when someone expects it out of us. Take a few seconds, get a breather, shake it off and then get back to practice. Or hop on a bike. Doing nothing is not an option.

Prime example: It took Shaq waaaaay longer than most to figure out he couldn't game Marshall with "injuries" when in reality he was just way out of shape and constantly trying to get out of conditioning. They should have named the bike after him.
          Last edited by Kung Wu; 4 hours ago.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
          X