Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DePaul- 66
    Wichita State- 63

shockers haven't got it yet, especially after the fat cat win at vcu. that win will be negated here. then they might get it... you have to treat every game as if you're hanging by your fingernails if you expect to win the mvc REGULAR SEASON title.

Comment

Shox 69
      Depaul 58

The Demons won't be able to handle our D
      Last edited by moshock; November 19, 2012, 08:11 PM.

Comment

I see where DePaul's leading scorer (20 ppg) is a 6-8 guard. Calling Mr. Early . . . Mr. Early, are you ready to go 30+ minutes?

Comment

Gregg and his Winthrop teams were playing Clemson annually until Oliver Purnell became Clemson's coach. The series ended there. I think Gregg remembers that. Shocks 85-70.
          Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Originally posted by another shocker View Post
            DePaul- 66
            Wichita State- 63

shockers haven't got it yet, especially after the fat cat win at vcu. that win will be negated here. then they might get it... you have to treat every game as if you're hanging by your fingernails if you expect to win the mvc REGULAR SEASON title.
            I could see that for the finals in this tournament. Heck maybe you are right. I don't know. I just think we are gonna do well in our next game no matter who it is because of this weekend. The game after may be the one to worry most about. We are playing an awful lot of games this week. What we need is for our coach to get our guys to get it without having to learn the hard way. I think we do have a coach who can do that

Comment

Find and compare College Basketball odds, betting lines, totals, and point spreads for the 2023-24 College Basketball season & March Madness.

Vegas opens up with the Shocks as 4.5 point favorites. That has now gone up to 5.5. I think that's pretty fair and would expect the game to hang around that line. If the Shocks wanna do anything beyond expectations for this year, then they cannot lose this one.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

DePaul- 66
                Wichita State- 63

Man, from your Suellentrop meltdown to predicting losses to DePaul, you really are sliding away, aren't ya? Did somebody affiliated with WSU piss you off lately?
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Blue Demons seems like an odd name for a Catholic University team but I guess if it's OK with the Pope it's OK with me. Besides the Demon Deacons were already taken. You would have thought by now someone would have performed an exorcism and renamed them the Blue Angels. No, that's already take as well. Being from Chicago perhaps a better name would be the Mean Machine. Wait, Burt Reynolds/Adam Sandler have dibs on that. OK, I guess I can understand the Blue Demons.

Let's just hope the Shocks keep the Demons in a dark, dark blue mood after our game.

Comment

This might be helpful for channel location.

http://www.cbssportsnetwork.com/channel-finder

I tried to find a streaming alternative, but all I found were fake sites with malware.
                    "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                      Man, from your Suellentrop meltdown to predicting losses to DePaul, you really are sliding away, aren't ya? Did somebody affiliated with WSU piss you off lately?
                      Trop is a load of crap. Shockers were a load of crap against Howard.

Comment

Starting to think you may be a load of crap :D
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

He just needs a hug and two decisive wins in cancun.

Comment

Wait I think that's what I need too

Comment

Seriously, did Paul steal your wife or something?

WSU did play pretty bad against Howard. They did however still win by 19. Most of that was attributed to crazy lineups and use of a secondary zone offense.

Expecting perfection out of every game will leave you to be a pretty miserable person. Winning and being anything but perfect is a good sign. Perspective please.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I'm expecting a double-digit win over DerPaul. Something in the 69-56 range.

I just hope the team doesn't think "DePaul" and "Big East" and think they're all that because they beat a name school from a BCS conference - and then have a disaster against Iowa because of overconfidence. That can happen to an inexperienced team.
                                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Working...
                                X