Syncronizing Kennedy With Television

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Syncronizing Kennedy With Television

Kai, if you wish to move this thread to another place, I understand.

Some time in the past, a poster on this fine forum suggested a product for consideration. It is a portable, digital radio. It has a feature, which syncronizes a radio feed to a television feed. The product is as follows: SportSync SR-202. It costs $59.95.

For more information, go here:
    http://www.scannermaster.com/SportSync_Radio_p/01-561700.htm

The radio can delay the radio feed up to 16 seconds.

The reviews, which I have found on-line are mixed. Some raves and some rotten tomatoes.

If anyone has experience with this product, I would appreciate reading your comments.
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Last night, the radio feed was about 10 seconds behind Shockervision. I don't know if it is always that way but it would not have worked with that game.

Comment

If you have the ability to pause your tv and stream through shockerradio it is pretty easy to do manually.
      Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by moshock View Post
        Last night, the radio feed was about 10 seconds behind Shockervision. I don't know if it is always that way but it would not have worked with that game.
        I am not understanding. If the radio can adjust up to 16 seconds, why would 10 seconds be too long?

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
          I am not understanding. If the radio can adjust up to 16 seconds, why would 10 seconds be too long?
          I'm not sure but I would guess that the radio feed can only be slowed down - not sped up. I tried slowing the video down last nite to synchronize them without success.

Comment

I bought a SportSyn radio and received it today.

I tried it out on a basketball game, which is being played now. I rather not mention the game name because I might fall in great disfavor with this fine forum.

The radio broadcast (KFH) was running 12 seconds plus a touch ahead of the television broadcast (ESPNU). I was able to synchronize the two broadcasts easily and perfectly. It worked pretty slick.

The audio is not Philharmonic perfect, but it is acceptable for my purposes. I am pretty pleased with the outcome because the radio signal originates from Clearwater. KFH is not known for a strong signal. I live on the eastern edge of Sedgwick County.

When I read the on-line reviews, the most common complaint was the quality of the audio feed. When the audio feed is delayed, the sound quality is reduced. There are several factors, which may cause reduced sound quality.

I am not recommending. I am giving information.

--Niels Bohr

Comment

I bought a SportSyn radio and received it today.

I tried it out on a basketball game, which is being played now. I rather not mention the game name because I might fall in great disfavor with this fine forum.

The radio broadcast (KFH) was running 12 seconds plus a touch ahead of the television broadcast (ESPNU). I was able to synchronize the two broadcasts easily and perfectly. It worked pretty slick.

The audio is not Philharmonic perfect, but it is acceptable for my purposes. I am pretty pleased with the outcome because the radio signal originates from Clearwater. KFH is not known for a strong signal. I live on the eastern edge of Sedgwick County.

When I read the on-line reviews, the most common complaint was the quality of the audio feed. When the audio feed is delayed, the sound quality is reduced. There are several factors, which may cause reduced sound quality.

I am not recommending. I am giving information.

TCT, DNR
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                TCT, DNR
                Transcatheter cardiovascular tissue, do not refrigerate?
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I live on the eastern edge of Sedgwick County.
                  TCT, DNR
                  Terribly Close to Turnpike, Does Not Rain?

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                    TCT, DNR
                    Text Color Terrible, Did Not Read.

Green sucks on mobile and there is no way to change it.
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Where is the thread about going outsourcing to CBS started by TheReal3G??? I can't find it.
                      In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                        Where is the thread about going outsourcing to CBS started by TheReal3G??? I can't find it.
                        http://shockernet.net/forum/showthre...d-Gary-Hardman
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                        X