Nothing Major About Shockervision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing Major About Shockervision

WSU has to have one of the lowest quality video productions in the country. We need to start voicing complaints to the athletic dept.

Complaints have been voiced every year since its inception. Good luck.

If you have any new idea that might be effective, let me know, because I'll be on board. It is an embarrassment.

Comment

Call or email AD Sexton and rip his azz good. See go shockers for phone and email contact. Totally unacceptable for a program the caliber of ours.
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

My parents said it sucked, everything was fuzzy except the commercials. They are communicating their frustration.
        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

My suggestion would be to take the money they've collected on that bringbackshockerfootball web site and use it to buy new equipment since that fund raising is not going anywhere.
          Last edited by 1979Shocker; November 15, 2012, 10:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
            My suggestion would be to take the money they've collected on that bringbackshockerfootball web site and use it to buy new equipment since that fund raising is not going anywhere.
            Pledges can't be used as currency. At least, I don't think they can. Can they?

Comment

If Illinois St can have RedbirdTVHD.net or whatever we should be able to also. I watched their game the other day on that and it's picture was amazing. Come on WSU! Act like a major program please!
              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

I've said this before, but I live in OKC, so unless our games are on ESPN, I watch online. It is possible that I may be forgetting something, but I can't remember ANY of the other school feeds that are as bad as Shockernet. I think I've sent at least one email every year for the last several years. Nothing ever changes. They don't care. It is one of the few things that make this program appear small-time, and nothing is ever done about it. I am convinced that nobody cares.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                  A pledge in not a promise.
                  "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

They are just streaming the same video that is put on the scoreboard, so it is low resolution. Get some high-res cameras... hell contract with Cox to use theirs for these home games and get it done. Seems like a simple fix.

Comment

Continues to be par for the course for our lovely administration. What a joke our marketing department continues to be. Wouldn't know by the arrogance that stems from that department.

Comment

I watched some of EO's Juco games on their internet feed; even the juco feed is better than ours. :(

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                          Only if you're the Federal Goverment. Then it's called a windfall or stimulus.

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I really like the direction that the title of this thread pushes this topic. HCGM needs to know that as adamant as he is, and rightly so, that his program is not mid major, or even quasi major, the marketing of his high major program is very high schoolish. That might bring about change.
                              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                              X