X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First problem: 2 teams playing ugly ball
    Second problem: 2 teams that don't score
    Third problem: Turnovers

So I'll predict that WSU plays "prettier" ugly ball and pulls out a 37-36 win, with Lance Harris hitting the winner.

Comment

WSU 21
      SIU 19

WSU kicks their 7th 3-pt FG of the day with no time left on the clock to beat the Salukis.

Comment

I predict some kind of altercation between Falker and Ramo

Screw that I BETTER see an altercation between the 2. SEND IT IN RAMO!!

Comment

I'm predicting a drop down, drag out, all hands on deck brawl. I think the Shox come out ready to play and squeeze out a "W". Time to show some intestinal fortitude boys!

Shox - 49
          Pups - 45

Comment

I like the way most of you think but SIU has lost 2 home games this season and about 10 total in 8 years.

Indiana handled them early and Butler won on a pure fluke.

As much as I love WSU, we are neither Indiana or Butler. I'd love to be wrong but SIU is going to blow us out of the water tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown
              SIU --76
              WSU- 69
              I'm assuming this score is the combined score of both the home and away games...

and maybe throw in a valley tournament half.
              Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

SIU --76
                WSU- 69
                This actually could be the best prediction of the bunch. For some reason, SIU plays much more loose at home and actually resembles a basketball team with an offensive clue. Of course, they don't play as good of defense when they are scoring more than 60.

If the game was in Wichita, the Salukis might go into their prevent offense and that 20-17 prediction could come true.

:lol:

Comment

Originally posted by Big Ol' Badass Balla
                  SIU --76
                  WSU- 69
                  I'm assuming this score is the combined score of both the home and away games...

and maybe throw in a valley tournament half.
                  Nope, that is just the one game in Carbondale. I'll accept your apologies later.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
                    WSU 21
                    SIU 19

WSU kicks their 7th 3-pt FG of the day with no time left on the clock to beat the Salukis.
                    :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:
                    Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                    Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

I was going to predict:

SIU - 51
                      Shocks - 37

But it galls the hell out of me to predict a Shocker loss no matter how bad we have played this year so I have to go with:

Shocks - 37
                      SIU - 35

Comment

HEY....I think Wichita State has a game scheduled for tomorrow...

Yep...says right here they are playing SIU...

How about we do what Marshall is doing and focus on SIU and let Monday come Monday.

(from someone who has also posted on the other posts, but has watched as it went from Odom resigning to our next ten years in a dimension worse than Evansville. I mean, come on, aren't we out of high school?)

Comment

Shox score a touchdown witg 1 second on the clock, then kick the extra point to win 7-6.

Comment

"SIU is 54-1 at home against conference opponents since the 2001-02 season" - today's Eagle.

A win for the Shockers today is nothing less than a major coup.

Comment

Throw out all conventional thought. WSU 78 SIU 71. :wsu_posters:

Comment

Originally posted by WuShockFan
                                "SIU is 54-1 at home against conference opponents since the 2001-02 season" - today's Eagle.

A win for the Shockers today is nothing less than a major coup.
                                If Indiana State can do it, we can do it.. :lol:
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X