No announcement yet.

MVC Non-Conference Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Siva with 4 fouls with 12+ left is going to be huge.

Comment

• Redbirds battling hard, up 55-49 w/10 minutes left.

Comment

• If WSU could get away with the bumping on the press that Louisville does, we'd turn people over 25+ times a game.

Comment

• This elbow rule is so bogus. They let people bump you around and hack and ride you down the court all game, and then call an offensive and flagrant foul when you try to clear the ball across your chest. Helping to ruin CBB.

Comment

• Nice that Louiville got a free 3 on that no contact offensive foul...

Comment

• WSU would beat neither of these teams right now.
              The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• 5 on 8 on the road is tough to win. I almost feel bad for them, but then I remember that arch madness game last year... That brown Carmichael duo is scary good... Especially when Carmichael starts getting the bail out calls in valley plat

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                  WSU would beat neither of these teams right now.
                  Or both of them :)

Comment

• Gpt screwed several times at the end by the refs

Comment

• Good game Ill. St. Total hose-job by the refs the final 8+ minutes.

Comment

• THat was ridiculous.

Comment

• You can not reward the defensive player for a horrible decision to jump like that at the end. You've gotta call a foul there. It sets a bad precedent that the last 15 seconds of a game is a general free for all.

Comment

• Creighton jumps out to a 16-5 lead.
                            In the fast lane

Comment

• Screwjob or no, we remain the worst conference in the country (WSU and Creighton excepted) at closing out tight games. Game coaching in this league is weak at best.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoShockers89 View Post
                                Screwjob or no, we remain the worst conference in the country (WSU and Creighton excepted) at closing out tight games. Game coaching in this league is weak at best.
                                Hard to draw up plays and tell your guys "ok, the first guy is gonna get fouled from behind and his shot will be goal-tended. Then you have to get the rebound, kick it out, and do everything you can to not get landed on while shooting"

Comment

Working...
                                X