MVC Non-Conference Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
    Yeah brown is doing something unbelievable and its tragic that it will be a loss
    After Brown effed with Garrett last year in St. Louis, is it wrong for me to not feel any sympathy for Mr. Brown in their defeat?
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by shocker3 View Post
      Man I agree that was really bad and it was Echinques's fifth foul.
      It was a bad call but perhaps keep in the makeup column for all the future fouls Cyclops is going to commit on us that won't be called..
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Looks like it's gonna be a two-headed giant in this league again. Everybody else just loves blowing opportunities.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Dougie McD may be near Bird-like for BBIQ. I want to see him against more athletic players - like Hall and Early - before I anoint him, but he's looking like a PoY candidate in whatever league in which he would play.
          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post
            The offense/charge foul on Echinque was . . . total crap. To me it wasn't event a 50/50 deal.
            Looked liked he threw his elbow.
            In the fast lane

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
              After Brown effed with Garrett last year in St. Louis, is it wrong for me to not feel any sympathy for Mr. Brown in their defeat?
              I believe that was Wilkins that was playing dirty, not Brown.
              Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                It was a bad call but perhaps keep in the makeup column for all the future fouls Cyclops is going to commit on us that won't be called..
                Just goes to show you what happens when this clown plays outside the league. He literally, in some games I've watched, could be called for a foul every time down the court yet he rarely is.

Comment

• Didn't we recruit Brown?

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                    Didn't we recruit Brown?

I honestly think that Wiggins is a very similar player (probably doesn't shoot it quite as well). Hopefully he will have a chance to showcase that ability soon!
                    Livin the dream

Comment

• drake vs. xavier (who beat butler who beat unc) at 12:30 pm on espnu

that should be an interetsing game
                      Last edited by another shocker; November 25, 2012, 12:27 PM.

Comment

• Drake goes down 74-70. They will play spoiler during MVC play as they have lost to good, not great, teams by a close margin and done so consistently.

Indiana State goes to 5-1 after a win against 3-1 High Point. Their only loss is at UCLA. They have a decent schedule coming up which will tell if they are for real or not. A good showing against New Mexico and Mississippi at home will set them up well for conference play.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                          I believe that was Wilkins that was playing dirty, not Brown.
                          Oops, I stand corrected. Thanks.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• MSU loses to SMU by one...again. must suck to be a Bears fan.
                            Livin the dream

Comment

MSU loses to SMU by one...again. must suck to be a Bears fan.
                              Win or lose it sucks to be a Bears fan
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

MSU loses to SMU by one...again. must suck to be a Bears fan.
                                While it is an honor to be a Bears fan no matter what, yes this has been difficult season to date. We will get better and should be a handful of a team by 2014-2015 but in the meantime the results that we seek may not be accomplished. At least we got a stellar baseball team!

Comment

Working...
                                X