Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if so. carolina took hcgm...ECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if so. carolina took hcgm...ECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well, 3 coaches in one year would be vicious

Comment

for the love of God...please delete this thread....I can't take it!!! :shock:
      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Tired! Tired! Tired! Yes, please delete!

Comment

This is ridiculous. Stop the freakin madness. HE AINT LEAVING!

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan1
            This is ridiculous. Stop the freakin madness. HE AINT LEAVING!
            thats what i honestly think, but other people here think we are just homers. But i can assure them he isnt leaving
            Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

The loyal will be proven right. Marshall is a man of integrity. He won't leave after one season...
              Deep in the heart of couldn't give a crap about college basketball-land and I miss the SHOX.
              Students > Alumni
              If you EVER want to open your damn mouths about Selection Sunday, READ THIS FIRST: http://www.midmajority.com/p/1296
              The ONLY document that means ANYTHING: http://www.bbstate.com/schools/WICH/sheet

Comment

Because a few posters mentioned his name on their board, Jeesh. Paranoia is running rampant, isn't it? CGM isn't going anywhere, he has a job to do here, and he will do it, given time.

Might as well get used to it, because boards will be mentioning him a lot after next year.

Comment

sense of humor, fellas...hcgm is not going anywhere, coupled with how laughable it would be to have eck here!

Comment

Once again, he has personally assured me he loves wsu and wichita. He has also told me he wants to stay for a long time. He is a very sincere and trustworthy man, and saying he wants to stay for a long time doesn't sound like someone using us as a stepping stone.
                    J

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan1
                      Once again, he has personally assured me he loves wsu and wichita. He has also told me he wants to stay for a long time. He is a very sincere and trustworthy man, and saying he wants to stay for a long time doesn't sound like someone using us as a stepping stone.
                      J
                      I'm sure GM is a sincere guy. I've heard multiple opinions that corroborate that. But at some point most all coaches become political and engage in coach-speak. The things he's said to you, sound a lot like what any coach will say right up until the time he leaves for a campus visit to his potential new job.

Now, I'm not saying Marshall is leaving. And no offense, but to say he's not going anywhere because he has previously told you he loves it here and wants to stay a long time is a little naive.

Comment

Gregg Marshalll >>> Bob Huggins
                        Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

You are naïve there bud. He aint leaving trust me. He engages in coach-speech with the media but not when he is with individual people. And HCGM is better the roy or huggins.
                          J

Comment

So an honest discussion point, if the worst case scenerio takes place and Coach Marshall does leave, who would does the AD go after to replace him?

Comment

Originally posted by Shox151
                              So an honest discussion point, if the worst case scenerio takes place and Coach Marshall does leave, who would does the AD go after to replace him?
                              No reason to even go there.

Comment

Working...
                              X