Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if so. carolina took hcgm...ECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shox151
    So an honest discussion point, if the worst case scenerio takes place and Coach Marshall does leave, who would does the AD go after to replace him?
    I dont think a discussion is needed until there is even a interview involved between coach and South Carolina
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Fair enough, I'd rather think that this never becomes an issue. But surely I wasn't the only one who has had this thought cross thier mind reading these threads.

Comment

I think that Danny Ainge would have to be the front runner for the job when it comes open again.

The ties that he has to the Wichita area are amazing.

He knows how to coach and recruit.

He is the real deal.
        Let's hope he can hit a D-1 Curve ball!

"God gave us the ability to reason, not religion" http://www.deism.com/

Comment

I'm surprised the Good Doctor hasn't laid down a little lightning to go with his thunder at this thread.
          “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Originally posted by Shirley Schmidt
            I think that Danny Ainge would have to be the front runner for the job when it comes open again.

He is the real deal.
            Are you serious?

hes tied for worse GM of all time up there with Kevin McHale and Carl Peterson

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone

He is the real deal.
              Are you serious?

i think he has made up for it this past off season with all those amazing trades he made
              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

No joke, executive of the year for Ainge.

For real though, he has ties with Ainge at BYU. He won't be a coach at WSU.

Comment

Originally posted by DUShock
                  I'm surprised the Good Doctor hasn't laid down a little lightning to go with his thunder at this thread.

I am not familiar with my ability to control the weather nor am I in posession of the lapis manalis.

I can, however, fold space.

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
                    Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone

He is the real deal.
                    Are you serious?

i think he has made up for it this past off season with all those amazing trades he made
                    Hes done a good job this past off season. But he ran a once great and proud organization into the ground which really cant be made up for unless they go on to dominate the rest of this decade and next.

Comment

You people may have been told that HCGM is going nowhere, but things can change real quick. Turgeon had no intentions of leaving, but a power conference job opened up, and he took it. It's quite easy to see Marshall doing the same thing

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
                        Originally posted by DUShock

I am not familiar with my ability to control the weather nor am I in posession of the lapis manalis.

I can, however, fold space.
                        Please make it so
                        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

I don't understand these "home boy" coaches. If your a good enough coach, which I think Marshall is, you can go home to coach at anytime. Since he's young, lets hope that he wants to experience a different part of the country before going home.

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfanmas
                            You people may have been told that HCGM is going nowhere, but things can change real quick. Turgeon had no intentions of leaving, but a power conference job opened up, and he took it. It's quite easy to see Marshall doing the same thing
                            BIG difference between where aTm is and SC.
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Lets not forget that the fact that one of the players that is on our team is basically here because he couldnt get into South Carolina.

The athletic department at the school is on par with Evansville.

Comment

Spurrier put the screws on and the Sports Department caved.

At SCU, the football coach had better be your buddy, because he runs the show. Everything else is second fiddle.

Comment

Working...
                                X