No announcement yet.

Toure Murry picked 15th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW, in the finals Toure was matched against Stephon Hannah, the D-League defensive player of the year each of the past two seasons. In the two games, here are the stats for each player:

Hannah - 16

Rebounds
    Murry - 14
    Hannah - 8

Assists
    Murry - 15
    Hannah - 6

Steals
    Murry - 9
    Hannah - 6

Turnovers
    Murry - 11
    Hannah - 9

Assist/Turnover
    Murry - 1.36:1
    Hannah - 0.67:1

FG%
    Murry - 38%
    Hannah - 26%
    "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Pre-game interview with Toure'.

Comment

Don't think anyone mentioned it, but Toure's team won the NBA D-League Championship.

Originally posted by BleacherReport
        Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

Man, I really hope the Spurs call him up. I think he would do wonders in Popovich's system.

Comment

Youtube has the replay of both games of the D-League finals.

Game 1
            Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Game 2
            Warriors Fall to Rio Grande Vipers in NBA D-League FinalsThe Santa Cruz Warriors dropped the final game of their inaugural season 102-91 Saturday night again...

Comment

Marc Stein @ESPNSteinLine
              As Knicks look to inject their team with some youth, word is they'll be taking a summer-league look at top D-League prospect Toure Murry
              Shocker fan since December 28th, 2005!

Comment

Originally posted by RussDaBus View Post
                Marc Stein @ESPNSteinLine
                As Knicks look to inject their team with some youth, word is they'll be taking a summer-league look at top D-League prospect Toure Murry
                I don't particularly like the Knicks--lot of attitude for not many results, way too high ticket prices, often a bad atmosphere with boo birds out in force--but if Murry so much as gets a cup of coffee in the Garden they are my new favorite team!
                Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

The D-League is a grind, and it's not for everyone - Europe can be much more appealing in some cases. However, Toure excelled and I really, really hopes he makes a roster next fall.
                  The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Working...
                  X