No announcement yet.

2024-25 Expectations for Shocker Basketball – “Way-To-Early Springtime Edition”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shouldn't we wait and see who we recruit?

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
      Shouldn't we wait and see who we recruit?
      What's that got to do with rankings? If the media can rank them now, why can't we?

Comment

Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

What's that got to do with rankings? If the media can rank them now, why can't we?
        cause right now, on paper, we are worse than before

Comment

so is just about everyone

Comment

Exactly.....I guess you didn't understand the sarcasm in my prior posts. See post 73

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post

so is just about everyone
              So if everybody lost the same, we're still 13th?

Comment

So if everybody lost the same, we're still 13th?
                I suppose there are more factors such as coaching changes, familiarity with the system, returning player improvements, etc. I don't think it's rocket science.

Comment

I’m selling my Angus and Longhorn herds and it’s all going to the collective. Here we come, preseason #1…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Tweet from Taylor E today sounds eerily similar to what Kevin Saal said on Sports Daily. “Expect movement in early May.” KS basically said exactly that and mentioned it’s possible we have our guys, but timing of announcements might have to wait.

Hard to drum up a reason why that’s the case, but both guys saying early May leads me to believe Taylor knows something he is just having to wait to report.

Or maybe that’s all BS, shrug??

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post
                      Tweet from Taylor E today sounds eerily similar to what Kevin Saal said on Sports Daily. “Expect movement in early May.” KS basically said exactly that and mentioned it’s possible we have our guys, but timing of announcements might have to wait.

Hard to drum up a reason why that’s the case, but both guys saying early May leads me to believe Taylor knows something he is just having to wait to report.

Or maybe that’s all BS, shrug??
                      Sounds like they’re throwing us a bone…
                      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

May be due to waiting to see what their grades are so another Cortes mess doesn’t ensue.

Comment

Taylor Eldridge
                          @tayloreldridge
                          May 1 is the portal deadline for outgoing transfers. Wichita State men’s basketball currently slated to return 7 players from last year’s roster and 5 from the rotation.​

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post
                            “Expect movement in early May.”
                            Thank goodness! I've been waiting for these softeners to kick in!!!
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Early May, very long shot here…Maybe waiting for confirmation of additional NIL $ after SASO and season ticket renewals are due back?

Comment

Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
                                Early May, very long shot here…Maybe waiting for confirmation of additional NIL $ after SASO and season ticket renewals are due back?
                                Not sure those two are correlated since WSU can't put any funds into NIL.

Best guess is academic standing since that's required for players to be immediately eligible. Might need to wait for grades to post, otherwise those players might have to go back to their previous school to play right away.

Comment

Working...
                                X