No announcement yet.

2024-25 Expectations for Shocker Basketball – “Way-To-Early Springtime Edition”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is his preferred 1/2 court style on the offensive end? Mostly dribble drive? mostly ball and player movement? mostly inside post up play? Iso and create your own?

I saw more dribble drive than anything last year, but better movement towards the end of the year.

Comment

who is our lead recruiter and what role do each of the coaches have in recruiting? Where do they focus their recruiting - high schools, jucos, certain parts of the country? Do they tap back into relationships with past recruits that are in the portal?

Comment

Why haven’t we inked four ten star recruits yet and why is it taking so long and why doesn’t Mills give us daily updates on SN?

Comment

Pay attention this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

image.jpg

Comment

As Duke was getting an incredible start to new recruits for next Season, a couple of their existing key players dashed to the portal. As we eagerly, but not patiently await this weekend for some recruiting news, will this cause other Shockers to seek employment elsewhere? If so, the sooner the better so HCPM can go back to the Portal/Juco/ HS Mills to reload. The 2 High School recruits TJ and Zion were a fantastic start IMO.
                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

As Duke was getting an incredible start to new recruits for next Season, a couple of their existing key players dashed to the portal. As we eagerly, but not patiently await this weekend for some recruiting news, will this cause other Shockers to seek employment elsewhere? If so, the sooner the better so HCPM can go back to the Portal/Juco/ HS Mills to reload. The 2 High School recruits TJ and Zion were a fantastic start IMO.

Comment

My apologies for 4 duplicates. I was already signed in and this very post wanted my password again and Presto, 4 exact posts appear. Now my dismal electronic skill levels could Not have achieved this feat cold turkey. Yikes!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                        Didn't really want to start a separate thread for this. But Taylor looking for questions from fans if anyone has any. Other than recruiting questions lol.

Here's two, in case Taylor is reading this post:

What is going to be substantively different in year two versus year one?

Is the extra time Mills has as head coach this season versus last season (March 22 hire date, unknown amount of time to get acclimated and devote 100% of time to duties as WSU head coach) paying any dividends?
                        The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Originally posted by rjl View Post

Is the extra time Mills has as head coach this season versus last season (March 22 hire date, unknown amount of time to get acclimated and devote 100% of time to duties as WSU head coach) paying any dividends?
                          I asked that first part over twitter so we’ll see if he answers or not.

Comment

Originally posted by rjl View Post

No way for us to know yet. Lol
                            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Comment

I saw something about a recruiting black out that is ending soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X