2025 NCAA Tournament - 1st & 2nd Round - WSU Hosting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2025 NCAA Tournament - 1st & 2nd Round - WSU Hosting

Since Wichita is one of the sites for the 2025 1st & 2nd rounds of the NCAA basketball tournament and Wichita State University is hosting, I wonder if WSU Season ticket holders will get an opportunity to purchase tickets first before the general public?

When we hosted a few years back .. we did get "early" access. But you don't get to pick seats, just cost levels and seats are assigned randomly

Comment

Sweet! All WSU basketball season ticket holders will be in tier 1 of the presale.

Comment

I don’t know about the early access. All I’m really concerned about is making Wichita a great location and host for the Jayhawks and their fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
          I don’t know about the early access. All I’m really concerned about is making Wichita a great location and host for the Jayhawks and their fans.
          I don't know what you are talking about .. I'll be there to cheer on my favorite team in the world... which is (post to be updated with whoever KU is playing in Wichita in 2025)

Comment

Well. When you put it that way.

I guess I didn’t word my message well. I’m just resigned to the fact the dirty birds will be here whether they are a 1 or an 11 seed.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
              Well. When you put it that way.

I guess I didn’t word my message well. I’m just resigned to the fact the dirty birds will be here whether they are a 1 or an 11 seed.
              Oh lordy, imagine if the Beakers had to do the play-in game to get to the main event!
              Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
              X