2025 NCAA Tournament - 1st & 2nd Round - WSU Hosting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2025 NCAA Tournament - 1st & 2nd Round - WSU Hosting

Since Wichita is one of the sites for the 2025 1st & 2nd rounds of the NCAA basketball tournament and Wichita State University is hosting, I wonder if WSU Season ticket holders will get an opportunity to purchase tickets first before the general public?

When we hosted a few years back .. we did get "early" access. But you don't get to pick seats, just cost levels and seats are assigned randomly

Comment

Sweet! All WSU basketball season ticket holders will be in tier 1 of the presale.

Comment

I don’t know about the early access. All I’m really concerned about is making Wichita a great location and host for the Jayhawks and their fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
          I don’t know about the early access. All I’m really concerned about is making Wichita a great location and host for the Jayhawks and their fans.
          I don't know what you are talking about .. I'll be there to cheer on my favorite team in the world... which is (post to be updated with whoever KU is playing in Wichita in 2025)

Comment

Well. When you put it that way.

I guess I didn’t word my message well. I’m just resigned to the fact the dirty birds will be here whether they are a 1 or an 11 seed.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
              Well. When you put it that way.

I guess I didn’t word my message well. I’m just resigned to the fact the dirty birds will be here whether they are a 1 or an 11 seed.
              Oh lordy, imagine if the Beakers had to do the play-in game to get to the main event!
              Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Anyone else get an email from IBA for a presale of NCAA tix that ends September 20th? I have seen nada from SASO pertaining to a presale and am wondering if this is our best opportunity to buy tourney tickets? Last time I made a huge bag off of some beaker fan and don't want to miss out on the best investment timing!

Comment

Originally posted by shocktown View Post
                  Anyone else get an email from IBA for a presale of NCAA tix that ends September 20th? I have seen nada from SASO pertaining to a presale and am wondering if this is our best opportunity to buy tourney tickets? Last time I made a huge bag off of some beaker fan and don't want to miss out on the best investment timing!
                  Only thing I got was from the NCAA in July trying to sell 1000 dollar packages

Comment

Found my presale email in spam (from IBA, not SASO). Looks like the presale is only for end court and upper upper deck tickets. There are still really good tickets available through the NCAA presale but they require the 1000-2000 dollar package that gives you 2 drinks and some snacks ... I'm guessing the good seats will open up with regular sale if we don't get a SASO presale

Comment

Originally posted by shocktown View Post
                      I just emailed the ticket office .. they sent me the link to the IBA email that is considered the SASO presale according them. So those are the only tickets available for presale without the junk package.

Comment

Wichita will be Thursday/Saturday March 20 and 22.
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                          Wichita will be Thursday/Saturday March 20 and 22.
                          Interesting .. the Presale email says 21 and 23 ... but the website shows 20 and 22nd lol

Comment

Presale is up. Code is MARCH25 for anyone interested. Still lots of seats locked behind 1000 dollar packages

Comment

Working...
                            X