#WatchUsReturn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #WatchUsReturn

Has anyone seen this new commercial shining the spotlight on this years Shocker hoopers? The commercial shows Tekele, DWill, Ron Baker, EO, and The Beast walking down the tunnel leading onto the court at CKA. Jay-Z's "PSA" is playing, with the line "Allow me to re-introduce myself" included in the commercial. Then the hashtag "#WatchUsReturn" comes across the screen. Pretty solid commercial and I can't find it on the net. Anyone else seen it?

Haven't seen it yet. What channel was it on?
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
      Haven't seen it yet. What channel was it on?
      FNC during O'Reilly's Show. It surprised the crap out of me.

Comment

I saw it. Fantastic. Absolutely.

Comment

There is the link to it
          ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

I remember it being longer than that on TV. Still cool.

Comment

I'd feel comfortable if those were our starting 5. And they probably aren't even our best starting five. Holy schnikies!
              Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Yeah, thought it was longer on the TV commercial.

Comment

Solid

Comment

Tekele looks beastly in that commercial

Comment

There can be only one beast. Tekele makes me think of a boxer. Even his face looks like a fist.

Comment

Originally posted by shockerofandover0943 View Post
                        Has anyone seen this new commercial shining the spotlight on this years Shocker hoopers? The commercial shows Tekele, DWill, Ron Baker, EO, and The Beast walking down the tunnel leading onto the court at CKA. Jay-Z's "PSA" is playing, with the line "Allow me to re-introduce myself" included in the commercial. Then the hashtag "#WatchUsReturn" comes across the screen. Pretty solid commercial and I can't find it on the net. Anyone else seen it?
                        MY NAME IS HOV... H TO THE OV
                        The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Simple, yet fantastic. I want to see the longer version now if there is one

Comment

The 5 Shockers featured here is one possible combination on the floor of the 777 possibilities we will have this coming Season that draweth nigh. Last Season, we had 5 very solid experience Seniors that had played oodles of game-time minutes. This Season, we have less experience but some solid Seniors, with a twist of 3 impressive guards who practiced with us last Season, and Marshall's best Recruiting Class ever here, which we hope is a recipe for success. One thing about it. For that to become a reality, it will require several of our new players to also step up and help take us where we visited last Season. We have the players that can be counted on but how long will all of this take? Dunno, but can't wait to find out. We shant give up hope because we should be better than advertised. Can u dig it? Groovy!!!
                            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Just saw the #WatchUsRise commercial for the volleyball team. Must say I do like the direction the athletic department is going in terms of marketing. Hopefully this is the start of many good things to come.

Comment

Working...
                              X