WSU (5-13, 13-18) VS. RICE (5-13, 11-20) Predictions and, or Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
    Hey OGR. You need to get on the billboard stat to raise the funds to keep Colby Jones. I’m on board if you do.
    Doesn't take a billboard. Takes donations to the newly designed collective. Hopefully everyone here donates what they would be willing to give for a billboard.
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

What happened to Mark Adams? Did he leave ESPN? We get these scrubs calling AAC games now.

Comment

Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
        What happened to Mark Adams? Did he leave ESPN? We get these scrubs calling AAC games now.
        No, I think he got a different conference's tourney
        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Shox up at half. Long time viewers of this squad are like...

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

Doesn't take a billboard. Takes donations to the newly designed collective. Hopefully everyone here donates what they would be willing to give for a billboard.
            I think you missed the joke :)

Comment

Saving him for televised games
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Also partly due to the fact we are playing on Wednesday. I think they bring in the A team towards Saturday/Sunday.
                "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

I think you missed the joke :)
                  Lol no I got it. But just thought I would use it to encourage donating LMAO

Comment

Kudos to BC for his offensive performance so far but he sure fell asleep twice in less than two minutes on back doors early. Rogers stays hot but also has been slow on D. Nothing out of DR or HB so far.

Comment

Quite the stretch

Comment

97% eFG% is always a good gameplan. We should just do that all the time.

Comment

HB is having a horrible game on both ends today.

Comment

Peach slices in heavy syrup with grape koolaid and cream cheese bites.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                              Peach slices in heavy syrup with grape koolaid and cream cheese bites.
                              Along with some valium and nap mats.
                              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                                97% eFG% is always a good gameplan. We should just do that all the time.
                                We need to get back to this gameplan

Comment

Working...
                                X