WSU (5-13, 13-18) VS. RICE (5-13, 11-20) Predictions and, or Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beverly makes the throws
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Just how we drew it up.

Comment

• Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Despite ourselves and on the backs of a 10 minute period of completely un-repeatable offense ..we are going to move on

Comment

• Of course we will win. Bring on Memphis bay bay. We better play better than today because Penny himself is watching.

Comment

• Comment

• Sounds like I made a good decision to only catch the last 5 or so minutes of this one.
                The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Bell had a unique opportunity to single-handedly blow a 6 point lead in the last minute, and he nearly pulled it off.
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• 22 assists for the Shockers?

Comment

• Only 6 TOs.

Comment

• Cortes had a nice game. Good for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
                          Cortes had a nice game. Good for him.
                          Nice first half anyway.

Comment

• Memphis is capable of playing poorly against every other team in the conference other than Wichita State.

Comment

• I did not watch, listen or follow the game. I will watch the replay tonight. But just looking at the box score I am assuming that this was a defense is optional game, or maybe a defense is discouraged game, because no way will legs last in this tournament format if a team has to play defense in these first 2 rounds.

Although seeing the Shockers with 5 guys in double figures and 2 others with 8 points was pretty impressive as well as the Shocks having 22 assists and only 6 turnovers. OTOH, see my initial comment.

Comment

• Colby 22 pts. Nice game for DeGray.

Comment

Working...
                                X