Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much of the NCAA Tournament Will You Watch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
    I tried to boycott it last year but got sucked in when Furman had the miracle finish against Virginia.
    DID WE JUST SEE WHAT I THINK WE SAW?!?

Kevin Harlan is a national treasure.

Comment

Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

He sure is. And I'll never forget him covering the end of two NFL games at the same time. He's a legend.
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I don't care very much. Might watch Houston a little, maybe K-State. Definitely tune in if the cockgobblers are losing big.

Comment

I will watch the American, the Valley and some Big12
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
            I don't care very much. Might watch Houston a little, maybe K-State. Definitely tune in if the cockgobblers are losing big.
            Kitties have to win the B12 tourney

Comment

I'll not make a bracket. That 1st weekend is hard to ignore. But the state of Shocker basketball plus the way NIL is currently working out is sapping
              my interesintSelection Sunday may motivate me. But i doubt it.
              I guess I want to both get excited and not give a rip all at the same time.
              Phi Alpha

Comment

I think selection Sunday is don't miss television, especially this year. There is opportunity to do good by college basketball, and there is equal opportunity to break college basketball this season. It's can't miss television this year. Kind of like driving by a nasty car accident, and you're just left wondering how it could have happened, this year could be just so-so or could completely screw over the little guy(s). And there will be a lot of them. I'm hopeful teams like Vermont (who play Saturday in their final), South Florida, (even Memphis), Richmond, Princeton, Indiana State, McNeese (still playing), and Grand Canyon all get an audience to perform in front of, because that really is the magic behind the tournament. My interest in the thing really falls off a cliff after the first two rounds because you get so many boring middle-of-the-power-conference-pack replays of games we saw all season long.

Comment

I’ll watch hoping Kansas and sCUm have early exits. I work 2 miles from the arena in Omaha so I’ll probably be annoyed by the traffic.

Comment

I guess now I'm 3 games away from my interest level going way up.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                      I guess now I'm 3 games away from my interest level going way up.
                      I wonder what the largest variance between historical seeds in a program is. Gonzaga has been an 1 and a 14 seed. That probably has to be the widest, right?
                      78-65

Comment

Originally posted by DwShock View Post
                        I’ll watch hoping Kansas and sCUm have early exits. I work 2 miles from the arena in Omaha so I’ll probably be annoyed by the traffic.
                        You must be a happy fan today!

Comment

Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

He is also a great guy. In 1978 we lived in the same dorm at KU before he joined a frat second semester. Played on the same intramural football team. Kevin had tapes in his dorm room of him calling his own high school's football games on the radio. His dad was an executive with the Packers at the time; later the GM. Funny guy too.

Comment

He just missed my brother at the Sigma Chi house. Stories were he was well liked, which seems more than likely.

PS It's a fraternity.

Comment

I was only going to watch Memphis games, so I had to vote 0 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                                I was only going to watch Memphis games, so I had to vote 0 hours.
                                Watching MSU play crooked Bruce and his Auburn Tigers.
                                Wow, did former AD DB leave a turd on the WSU floor as he left by passing on CJ for HC?
                                That dude can coach and is a winner wherever he goes. He can recruit dudes too, just check out some of the athletes on MSU!

That is all.
                                Above all, make the right call.

Comment

Working...
                                X