Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much of the NCAA Tournament Will You Watch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much of the NCAA Tournament Will You Watch?

Maybe 2 Hours or Less
    11.54%
    3 to 10 Hours
    36.54%
    11-20 Hours
    15.38%
    Over 20 Hours
    36.54%

I can't imagine I will watch much. I just don't care.

Comment

I will pay attention for upsets and non P5 advancement....other than that I won't be watching.

Comment

I will watch a ton. Cause it's just what I do this time of the year. I just won't be very invested in anyone.
        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

I'll watch parts of close games hoping a top 20 team gets knocked off. I will watch our conference rep to see how far they can advance. Might watch some or all of the F4

Comment

Remember in War Games when they are watching the board and simulated nuclear war broke out and there were tons and tons of missles flying in every direction? If we had a portal tracker after each tournament loss, we could recreate that light show.
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
              I'll watch parts of close games hoping a top 20 team gets knocked off. I will watch our conference rep to see how far they can advance. Might watch some or all of the F4
              This is kind of where I'm at.
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Unfortunately the tournament for me is almost 100% all about schadenfreude.

Comment

Prolly up to 10 hours max for me this Season. Hoping to see some good upsets as I ponder when our Shockers will ever Dance again.
                  Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                    I will pay attention for upsets and non P5 advancement....other than that I won't be watching.
                    Pretty much this. I'll watch some first round games in hopes of upsets. After that, I may watch the teams that pulled off those upsets and maybe FAU/other AAC team some.
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I will watch every second I can to try and correctly guess the "One Shinning Moment" moments. It won't be the same without Jim Nance however.

Comment

I said 11-20 hours. There are teams that I hate that I would watch because of the relationship we had with them (like Houston and Memphis if they can get in) who I would like to see do well. I will definitely watch the matchups where suck ass power conf schools are in the middle of a battle and hopefully fail miserably.

That said, I'm about as excited about yet another Kentucky-Tennessee, Michigan State-North Carolina, Duke-Arizona, Texas Tech-Providence, Oklahoma-St. Johns matchup as I am about having a conversation with the guy I see in the mirror.

Comment

I usually watch almost every game the first two days and then gradually get burnt-out thereafter. I run a bracket pool with friends that keeps things pretty interesting.

Comment

Half of the first round, as much as possible after that. I've always liked the 2nd round because it's good games all day. S16 slows down a little and then picks back up in the Elite 8.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                              Remember in War Games when they are watching the board and simulated nuclear war broke out and there were tons and tons of missles flying in every direction? If we had a portal tracker after each tournament loss, we could recreate that light show.
                              Do I remember it?

*** **** it, I'd piss on a spark plug if I thought it'd help!

I LOVED the names of some of the attack scenarios when Joshua was learning that the only winning move was not to play.

Kind of started with the Far East Strategy where apparently taking out Japan and China first was the play.

But some of the later ones, I'd love to meet the person that was charged with creating the names:

Argentina Escalation
                              Hongkong Variant
                              Seato Decapitating
                              Cuban Provocation

then the really deep end of the playbook:

Iceland Maximum
                              Sudan Surprise
                              Zaire Alliance (who the hell sided with Zaire? George Frazier?)
                              Chad Alert
                              Cambodian Heavy
                              Artic Minimal (now that's an unusual strategy)
                              Arabian Clandestine
                              Gabon Rebellion
                              Lybian Local

Too many to remember, although I tried.

cpe1704tks

Comment

Working...
                              X