Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much of the NCAA Tournament Will You Watch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The NFL draft will get more of my time and interest.

Comment

I'll watch at least parts of most all of it. Super Bowl, NCAA natty title games, World Series, etc. I watch 'em all even if I don't care one way or the other. It's just what you do.
      "Long wave the Yellow and the Black..."

Comment

I’ll watch primarily for gambling purposes.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
          I’ll watch primarily for gambling purposes.

Comment

nm
            Last edited by ventichai; March 12, 2024, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Sometimes I force myself to watch the later rounds, even if I'm less interested, just because it's the last CBB until November.

Comment

Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post
                Sometimes I force myself to watch the later rounds, even if I'm less interested, just because it's the last CBB until November.
                I used to have that mindset... And while I know it's not CBB, having TBT coming up in July every year helps bridge that gap better

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

I used to have that mindset... And while I know it's not CBB, having TBT coming up in July every year helps bridge that gap better
                  I enjoy the Aftershocks but seeing those guys just makes me sad about the current state of the program

Comment

Literally zero. Transfer portal and NIL has just created a shitty version of pro sports. No thanks.

Comment

I always watch it. This year will be no different. March Madness and the possibility of upsets and fun runs by mid-majors/low-majors always has me watching.

For now.
                      "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                        cpe1704tks
                        Portal tracker ...

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Trying out a new betting strategy this year...usually bet every game of the tournament. This year for the first round I'm only betting every 1st half under. Trends show they've hit at a ridiculous pace the last few years, lets see how that works for me this year.

Comment

For me, it will probably depend entirely on if I join any bracket pools. I just can't muster enough interest beyond our own conference's participant(s).

Comment

I'll keep an eye on scores via the app throughout the day and if and when there's a potential upset looming with less than 3 minutes to go I'll turn on the tv and watch. Some of the greatest satisfaction I get in life is seeing a School of the Blind beating a Kentucky, Carolina, kansas, etc.
                              FINAL FOURS:
                              1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                              1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                              Number of Times Ranked: 157
                              Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                              Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                              Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                              #3 - Dec. 2017
                              #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                              #2 ~ March 2014
                              Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

I tried to boycott it last year but got sucked in when Furman had the miracle finish against Virginia.

I have said for awhile that the NCAA Tournament is overrated. Sure, the first two rounds are fun because basketball is happening all day each day during that stretch, especially Thursday/Friday. However, once you get to the Sweet 16 and beyond, It’s only fun if you have a team in the race.

I will likely have the TV on all day Thursday and Friday but other than maybe watching endings of close games, I certainly won’t be setting my watch to any full games.
                                78-65

Comment

Working...
                                X