No announcement yet.

WICHITA STATE (13-17, 5 -12) AT TULANE (13-16, 4-14) GAME THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Saal was ticked off by Brown's product last year imagine what he is feeling about this year's Mills product...probably figuretively banging his head against the wall.

Comment

• Well .. glad thats over...
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• DeGray always in at the end of games? Is it for defense? Tonight he couldn't make throws or guard Cross. DeGray has made some big shots at the end of a couple games. Even so, DR, is a better shooter and our best rebounder. Same old 2nd half woes.
        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• 29 for Colby. 31 for Cross.
          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Props to us for ending Tulane’s 7-game losing streak.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• too many long stretches without scoring....and not converting on a big number of off boards....should be an interesting off season

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

How?
                They know where, when, who to call on if they really really need the $.
                Last edited by BAShocker; March 8, 2024, 10:59 PM.

Comment

• They should hand Cortes a parachute 'round about the time the plane is flying over Oklahoma on the way home.
                  The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• ballard would look good in a st. john's uni

Comment

• Where would this team have been without HCIB recruits Rogers and Ballard? Guess we'll find out soon...

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

I live in Dallas....and I ain't going lol.
                        I live north of Fort Worth. We're headed to Tennessee tomorrow to see the grand kids. My wife asked if we wanted to wait and go to the tournament and I told her no way.

Comment

• Some players are just winners. Some guys are not. There is a word for that also.

Comment

• Originally posted by Singeril View Post
                            That one minute stretch, from 15:45 to 14:23, killed the Shockers. Pohto, on four straight plays, played horrible…momentum was killed…the team fell apart.
                            Pohto has limited physical ability. Yes, he is large, but so are a lot of dudes and they can't play either.
                            He is slow as mud when it comes to lateral movement and zero explaosion off the floor.
                            As far as a shooter, I lost count how many ducks he missed from 3' and in.

But even worse is his mental approach to the game. When he works hard (rarely) he can contribute and be a good team mate.
                            When his mind isn't in the game, he is a absolutely pulls the entire group into the sewer.

I think he needs a different location to see if his last year can be productive and worthwhile.
                            Another year of what we just witnessed isn't helping anyone and we already know how it will end.

That is all.
                            Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                              Where would this team have been without HCIB recruits Rogers and Ballard? Guess we'll find out soon...
                              Don’t forget about Bell and Pohto.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Don’t forget about Bell and Pohto.
                                And Abide.
                                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                                X