WICHITA STATE (13-17, 5 -12) AT TULANE (13-16, 4-14) GAME THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
    Opportunity knocking hard but are the Shocks going to answer.
    They decided to deadbolt the door instead to be safe

Comment

• I’m done. Crappiest basketball of all time.

Tulane is horrible. A mid-level AAU coach could beat them.

Send your complaints to Saal and Muma.

Comment

• Another missed FT

Comment

• Originally posted by shocktown View Post
          4 RIM BENDERS
          That was this season in a nutshell. Four FT bricks a row and then a turnover on the ensuing inbounds.
          There will be WSU faithful in DFW on Wednesday. You have to go give them credit for showing up. They better not have week long hotel reservations.

That is all.
          Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
            Send your complaints to Saal and Muma.
            Not a bad idea but not sure what they can do about in the next couple of years.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Not a bad idea but not sure what they can do about in the next couple of years.
              They could if they had to.

Comment

• That one minute stretch, from 15:45 to 14:23, killed the Shockers. Pohto, on four straight plays, played horrible…momentum was killed…the team fell apart.

Comment

• In a twisted way .. us reverting back to our "normal" might be a good thing in the long run. If we would have won after a couple big wins over lower tier teams, it might have convinced some there was a reason to keep more people that we actually should. No reason we shouldn't be looking to upgrade nearly every position on the team when the portal opens.

Comment

• Notice how Tulane with a lead allows the clock to be their friend?. Notice that our best rebounder DR got 2 rebounds as soon as he came in the game?
                    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post

They could if they had to.
                      How?

Comment

• This is a dumb team. I don’t hate the player individually, but as a group they just aren’t good

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockRef View Post

That was this season in a nutshell. Four FT bricks a row and then a turnover on the ensuing inbounds.
                          There will be WSU faithful in DFW on Wednesday. You have to go give them credit for showing up. They better not have week long hotel reservations.

That is all.
                          I live in Dallas....and I ain't going lol.
                          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by Singeril View Post
                            That one minute stretch, from 15:45 to 14:23, killed the Shockers. Pohto, on four straight plays, played horrible…momentum was killed…the team fell apart.
                            He definitely didn't help.....at......all......
                            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• We looked a gift horse in the mouth. No thank you.
                              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

According to him they are "his guys"
                                Sure hope it is coach speak. We will find out soon

Comment

Working...
                                X