Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2024 Edition-Bilas “Let them transfer at Halftime to the opposing team” Portal Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I already had bad suspicions about TP…but then a program insider who I trust told me that TP was “a dick” and that it was hard to feel good for TP when he had success.

Yeah, f*** him.
    78-65

Comment

• This is the most painful off season. Super limited idea of recruits, very little news, engagement, etc. I understand ORU’s torture now. Mills better be winning a lot come next season, because I certainly don’t like the complete disconnect between him and fans. Not saying we need all the recruiting scoops but come on… something?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockHat View Post
        This is the most painful off season. Super limited idea of recruits, very little news, engagement, etc. I understand ORU’s torture now. Mills better be winning a lot come next season, because I certainly don’t like the complete disconnect between him and fans. Not saying we need all the recruiting scoops but come on… something?
        this

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockHat View Post
          This is the most painful off season. Super limited idea of recruits, very little news, engagement, etc. I understand ORU’s torture now. Mills better be winning a lot come next season, because I certainly don’t like the complete disconnect between him and fans. Not saying we need all the recruiting scoops but come on… something?
          The off season has begun in terms of information from the administration. Not that it's too different from January or February. LOL

Comment

• See more of the portal posts starting to become commits rather than entries. Hopefully that means we start seeing some more movement with either commits or getting mentioned as finalists

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
              See more of the portal posts starting to become commits rather than entries. Hopefully that means we start seeing some more movement with either commits or getting mentioned as finalists
              Hopefully WSU lands some of the guys they have been in on. I'll be pretty disappointed if we see them start to pivot to lower-caliber players.

Comment

• Originally posted by SshockerR View Post
                The FedEx NIL news drop is going to look hilarious for Memphis when David Jones enters the portal.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by JVShocker View Post

The off season has begun in terms of information from the administration. Not that it's too different from January or February. LOL

... and

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• It used to be that schools couldn't name the kids they were recruiting until they signed an loi. I believe that was to keep booster from passing bags of money to the recruits. So if that rule is still in effect, I don't understand why now days.

Comment

• The silence in the offseason would merely be an annoyance to fans in the past. Now, with NIL, I feel like there has to be some visible sign of things happening. It's a tough sell to say "Donate 500 dollars" and also not visibly show signs of movement/progress/etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                          The silence in the offseason would merely be an annoyance to fans in the past. Now, with NIL, I feel like there has to be some visible sign of things happening. It's a tough sell to say "Donate 500 dollars" and also not visibly show signs of movement/progress/etc.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• “I’m (we’re) the boss…need the info”.

Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled NIL dollars…” (your cole slaw)…that’s for DrWu.

It is indeed tough. Send in your SASO renewal, season tickets and oh by the way some more $ for NIL…and we have no idea (partly) who exactly those NIL dollars are going to. Just timing I guess. As many have said, it’s the chicken/egg concept to a degree, but it is frustrating.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                                The silence in the offseason would merely be an annoyance to fans in the past. Now, with NIL, I feel like there has to be some visible sign of things happening. It's a tough sell to say "Donate 500 dollars" and also not visibly show signs of movement/progress/etc.
                                No kidding. Where are the local $$ donors who would actually use a players' NI&L? And who in the **** is in charge of wining and dining them? Is it the head coach (according to many around here)? Will the 500 bucks pay for their dinner and drinks?

Billboards anyone? Let's get a collection pot going. Sheesh...
                                Last edited by ShockingButTrue; 1 week ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X