Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2024 Edition-Bilas “Let them transfer at Halftime to the opposing team” Portal Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are. You. ****ing. Kidding. Me???

78-65

Comment

• I used to believe in “once a shocker, always a shocker” but I’m starting to change my attitude toward certain players like CR.

Comment

• Also, Memphis can GFTS. I hope we kick their a$$ twice next season.

Comment

• SMH

Comment

• He better not be shooting around at CKA anymore.

Comment

• Penny is such a lazy azz recruiter. Who does well against us in league? Well let’s offer him a bag next season…
              If you're not going to go all the way, why go?

Comment

• Go **** yourself CR
                Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                  I used to believe in “once a shocker, always a shocker” but I’m starting to change my attitude toward certain players like CR.
                  Nah, once you transfer in conference or to a rival... No longer a shocker in my opinion. If he went to Arkansas or Alabama or Michigan... No problem

Comment

• Leading the way and rubbing it in Penny and Memphis' faces just over a month ago for what felt like the biggest win in a long time now you go join them? Hope Koch Arena makes him feel extra "welcome" when he returns
                    Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post
                      Leading the way and rubbing it in Penny and Memphis' faces just over a month ago for what felt like the biggest win in a long time now you go join them? Hope Koch Arena makes him feel extra "welcome" when he returns
                      Yep. They aren’t going to amount to much.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                        Are. You. ****ing. Kidding. Me???

Using the damn picture from HIM SHUSHING PENNY AND MEMPHIS.

I'm effing irate, at Colby, at the Memphis dumb****s, and at the courts and NCAA for letting our sport get to this

Comment

• I hope Colby’s stats shrivel up just like Jaykwon Walton’s did

Comment

• Mills shouldn’t let him step foot into CKA or any of the athletic facilities on campus rest of the school year

Comment

• He has Memphis-level defense already down pat.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• It's OK. We upgraded from him already I feel. Overall anyway. Time will tell, just a feeling.
                                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Working...
                                X