Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2024 Edition-Bilas “Let them transfer at Halftime to the opposing team” Portal Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's hope McGinnis shoots as well for us as he did aginnus.

Good get I think.

Comment

• There are rumors that Ross Hodge may be leaving North Texas to take an assistant's job. That could explain some of the mass exodus from UNT.

If true... oof

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post
        There are rumors that Ross Hodge may be leaving North Texas to take an assistant's job. That could explain some of the mass exodus from UNT.

If true... oof
        Interesting....did he realize head coach isn't all it's cracked up to be?
        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post
          There are rumors that Ross Hodge may be leaving North Texas to take an assistant's job. That could explain some of the mass exodus from UNT.

If true... oof
          That sounds so odd. He was Associate Head Coach at North Texas for 6 years. Got to the NIT and beat LSU in the 1st round. A few of the players had been around him as a coach.

Comment

• "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Cookie Cake “Sundae” for the wiiiiiin

Comment

• Another one? or because of AJ i wonder

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Another one? or because of AJ i wonder
                  I am betting cause of AJ. But I say let's go ahead and add McBride!
                  "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• I really hope we start hearing more about replacing the loss of 26% of our floor minutes at the 4/5 with Pohto, Ridgnal, and Abidde gone and the only other player at those positions being a 5th year senior center.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                      There is a strong possibility that instead of replacing Rogers, we've upgraded. It looks like McGinnis can dribble while he's moving. Speaking of Rogers, has anybody heard of any schools showing an interest in him?
                      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                        I really hope we start hearing more about replacing the loss of 26% of our floor minutes at the 4/5 with Pohto, Ridgnal, and Abidde gone and the only other player at those positions being a 5th year senior center.
                        We've got Acy to deal with that situation. At this point I've got confidence that he will be able to deliver. Nine years in the NBA and then becoming a p[layer development coach for an NBA team will open up a few living rooms. The coaching staff could be waiting to see how NIL $$ shake out after getting (or pricing) a PG.

Moving Beverly to the PF spot and playing small ball, while not ideal, would be a lot better than the PG situation last year.
                        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post

There is a strong possibility that instead of replacing Rogers, we've upgraded. It looks like McGinnis can dribble while he's moving. Speaking of Rogers, has anybody heard of any schools showing an interest in him?

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post

We've got Acy to deal with that situation. At this point I've got confidence that he will be able to deliver. Nine years in the NBA and then becoming a p[layer development coach for an NBA team will open up a few living rooms. The coaching staff could be waiting to see how NIL $$ shake out after getting (or pricing) a PG.

Moving Beverly to the PF spot and playing small ball, while not ideal, would be a lot better than the PG situation last year.
                            moving Bev to the 4 would be exactly like the PG situation last year

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Another one? or because of AJ i wonder
                              Surely he’d post 2 if there were multiple commitments. The timing is weird since it was more than12 hours after the news broke.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheCount View Post
                                Surely he’d post 2 if there were multiple commitments. The timing is weird since it was more than12 hours after the news broke.
                                It was only 2 hours after AJ got posted with his shocker uniform I think?

Comment

Working...
                                X