Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2024 Edition-Bilas “Let them transfer at Halftime to the opposing team” Portal Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    HCPM was at baseball today. He was with 2 others I recognized and 1 I didn't. Could have been Isaac. Could have been someone else.
    Good recognition or bad?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockHat View Post

Good recognition or bad?
      Unintentionally, I probably didn't word that particularly well. I simply meant there was a person with him that I didn't know. Could have been Isaac. Could have been any number of other possibilities. The others I saw were staff that I do know. It could have been a squatter in HCBG's RV. It could have been a friend visiting from out of town, I honestly don't know.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Unintentionally, I probably didn't word that particularly well. I simply meant there was a person with him that I didn't know. Could have been Isaac. Could have been any number of other possibilities. The others I saw were staff that I do know. It could have been a squatter in HCBG's RV. It could have been a friend visiting from out of town, I honestly don't know.
        I'm sure he was 7 ft, 240 lb. With 8ft wing span and strong body. About 18-20 yo. Throwing wadded up paper cups in the trash can about 30ft away.
        We need something to gossip about....
        Last edited by Atxshoxfan; March 30, 2024, 08:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

I'm sure he was 7 ft, 240 lb. With 8ft wing span and strong body. About 18-20 yo. Throwing wadded up paper cups in the trash can about 30ft away.
          We need something to gossip about....
          I saw them downtown at the IMAX a week ago. Kenny was there too. This kid cut in front of Kenny and took the last hotdog.
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

I saw them downtown at the IMAX a week ago. Kenny was there too. This kid cut in front of Kenny and took the last hotdog.
            Did he use good block out technique, or was KP just standing there un-aggressively?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

You knew it was gonna happen.
              Fire the Tulsa coach! He is not doing his job. This is all on him 100%.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

Comment

Did he use good block out technique, or was KP just standing there un-aggressively?
                  I heard Kenny got the hot dog and the unknown kid easily took it from him with little resistance.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

The Tulsa coach must have been moving and didn’t have time to promote their NIL. Surely he should be fired.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

I heard Kenny got the hot dog and the unknown kid easily took it from him with little resistance.
                      So quick hands to boot. I heard that during his sophomore year in high school, the opposing team shot the ball and it wedged into the standards at the top of the backboard. He jumped up to tip it out but it was wedged too tight. So he apparently jumped up and grabbed it with both hands and squeezing it until it popped. Got the ball out, but han to get a new game ball.

Mills gave him 6 big cookies

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

So he recruited a Rookie of the Year that was worthy of being poached...

What do you say about a coach that couldn't even recruit a player that other coaches wanted to poach?

Comment

So quick hands to boot. I heard that during his sophomore year in high school, the opposing team shot the ball and it wedged into the standards at the top of the backboard. He jumped up to tip it out but it was wedged too tight. So he apparently jumped up and grabbed it with both hands and squeezing it until it popped. Got the ball out, but han to get a new game ball.

Mills gave him 6 big cookies

Plain cookies or did Mills splurge for the WSU themed icing? It could be the difference maker.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

Plain cookies or did Mills splurge for the WSU themed icing? It could be the difference maker.
                            Not in the budget, had to use the NIL funds for moving expenses first ... you know .. priorities...

Comment

• Sorry if I’m dense. But how good of a get would Isaac McBride be?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockHat View Post
                                Sorry if I’m dense. But how good of a get would Isaac McBride be?
                                Feels like our most realistic "home run" candidate.

Averaged 20ppg, ~2 ish to 1 Assist to TO ratio, 39% from 3, 89% FT

Already familiar with Mills and his system

Even looking at singular games against good competition, he had some good ones

27pt, 7 asst, 1 TO vs Texas AM
                                25pt vs K-state
                                14 vs oklahoma state
                                22 vs Tulsa

Fits our biggest need with a player that hopefully can walk right into the system. Only real downside I see is hes a 1 year player and adds to that heavy senior class, but pros outweigh the cons with him IMO

Comment

Working...
                                X