Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2024 Edition-Bilas “Let them transfer at Halftime to the opposing team” Portal Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You knew it was gonna happen.

Comment

• But, but, but . . . . he autographed someone's shirt saying he would be back!!!

Comment

• Memphis here I come!

Comment

• Gut punch for them oof. Not great for the conference tbh. Tulsa has to be far more broke than us I would think.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
            But, but, but . . . . he autographed someone's shirt saying he would be back!!!

PJ Haggerty....I will not miss his antics and flopping.....309 free throws in a season. The Shocks as a team got just over 500.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post
              Gut punch for them oof. Not great for the conference tbh. Tulsa has to be far more broke than us I would think.
              Are you kidding me? The AAC is now just like every other non P4 conference. A one bid conference. Houston is gone. Cincinatti is gone. I'm shocked Memphis doesn't just go the Indy route. They admitted 6 teams last season. Three of them finished in the top 4. Two were at the bottom. And Wichita State finished just above the bottom two. The prognosis isn't great. If we can poke fun at the mighty B12 because Houston rolled, what does that say about the AAC?

Comment

• 1182 as of 5:30 pm

Comment

• Originally posted by JVShocker View Post

Are you kidding me? The AAC is now just like every other non P4 conference. A one bid conference. Houston is gone. Cincinatti is gone. I'm shocked Memphis doesn't just go the Indy route. They admitted 6 teams last season. Three of them finished in the top 4. Two were at the bottom. And Wichita State finished just above the bottom two. The prognosis isn't great. If we can poke fun at the mighty B12 because Houston rolled, what does that say about the AAC?
                  I think schools in the American generally have way more resources than most other non P6 basketball conferences. Which is why this conference got picked apart when others added.

So don’t really agree.

Comment

• Originally posted by JVShocker View Post

PJ Haggerty....I will not miss his antics and flopping.....309 free throws in a season. The Shocks as a team got just over 500.

You act like he's not just gonna do that... But at Memphis

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                      But, but, but . . . . he autographed someone's shirt saying he would be back!!!
                      I posted the shirt thing and was curious about it so I did some digging. Not sure how true it is, but a Tulsa account that seems to be connected said Haggerty agreed to stay based on Tulsa's NIL offer but then other schools got into his ear and he decided to hit the open market.

Comment

• Last edited by TrackSuitAndTie; March 29, 2024, 10:48 PM.

Comment

• Break out the cookie cake
                          Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post
                            Break out the cookie cake
                            Hide some NIL dollars in the box

Comment

• Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post
                              Break out the cookie cake

Comment

• HCPM was at baseball today. He was with 2 others I recognized and 1 I didn't. Could have been Isaac. Could have been someone else.

Comment

Working...
                                X